New beadlocks!!

I hope I didn't cause this sheet storm.
I was being sarcastic about flipping the rims , I've done it with aluminum Yamaha rims.

Any and all "mods" we do to the front suspension changes the geometry from original design. Some may improve it in some ways.
We accept any negative effects with widening because the Blaster is so narrow, and most of us ride more agressively than the Blaster was designed for. Why else would we work at trying to double the horse power :cool::p !!

Biggest design flaw is the lack of "rake" in the front frame. Instead of the wheel going straight up and down, the wheel moves back slightly as suspension compresses , allowing the wheel to roll over bumps easier. That's why the trx250 Honda with 12' is still the bench mark.
A YFZ 450 has 8' and a YFZ 450 R/X has 11' .
Rake is the angle the frame bends up in the front.
No clue what the Blaster, Banshee, or Warrior have, ain't much.

Search Phragle/Blastersauris.
Lol no you didn' bro. And yeah I know i ride too aggessive for the suspension setup being stock haha. I go from my nice new modder 450r to my blaster and I'm still stuck in 450 mode on a 200 :D then I feel as if I don't have the throttle pinned all the way :( haha. But I'm probably gonna go with the Alba kit and call it a day. Maybe pick up a +2 rear swinger and an extended axle or something but that' about it. I'l eventually sell it like I did all my other quads haha. I already have a bunch of parts in my garage still new in the box just haven' put em on yet haha. VForce 4 reeds, outerwears, 14-40 setup with new DID 520 Xring chain and TMD slide and guide kit, maxxis RAZR 2's for the front, new aftermarket front bumper alba grab bar and air shrouds, gonna redo the carb, throttle, bars, and exhaust and call it done after that and enjoy it till I feel like selling it lol

I hope I didn't cause this sheet storm.
I was being sarcastic about flipping the rims , I've done it with aluminum Yamaha rims.

Any and all "mods" we do to the front suspension changes the geometry from original design. Some may improve it in some ways.
We accept any negative effects with widening because the Blaster is so narrow, and most of us ride more agressively than the Blaster was designed for. Why else would we work at trying to double the horse power :cool::p !!

Biggest design flaw is the lack of "rake" in the front frame. Instead of the wheel going straight up and down, the wheel moves back slightly as suspension compresses , allowing the wheel to roll over bumps easier. That's why the trx250 Honda with 12' is still the bench mark.
A YFZ 450 has 8' and a YFZ 450 R/X has 11' .
Rake is the angle the frame bends up in the front.
No clue what the Blaster, Banshee, or Warrior have, ain't much.

Search Phragle/Blastersauris.
Lol no you didn' bro. And yeah I know i ride too aggessive for the suspension setup being stock haha. I go from my nice new modder 450r to my blaster and I'm still stuck in 450 mode on a 200 :D then I feel as if I don't have the throttle pinned all the way :( haha. But I'm probably gonna go with the Alba kit and call it a day. Maybe pick up a +2 rear swinger and an extended axle or something but that' about it. I'l eventually sell it like I did all my other quads haha. I already have a bunch of parts in my garage still new in the box just haven' put em on yet haha. VForce 4 reeds, outerwears, 14-40 setup with new DID 520 Xring chain and TMD slide and guide kit, maxxis RAZR 2's for the front, new aftermarket front bumper alba grab bar and air shrouds, gonna redo the carb, throttle, bars, and exhaust and call it done after that and enjoy it till I feel like selling it lol

Look at my pic i got albas and ordered a front set of bead locks i will tell you the 4:1 will not work with the alba arms, too much offset from stock and the top ball joints will rub

Heres my yfz fronts 10x5.5 with 3.5, 2 offset

Attachments

• Message_1512512791414.jpg
    Message_1512512791414.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 305
Reactions: ProjectBlasturd
You will need to run 3,2 off set or stock offset to fit them, the albas are kinda a headache but i see your running old blaster spindles and hubs you might be okay

You will need to run 3,2 off set or stock offset to fit them, the albas are kinda a headache but i see your running old blaster spindles and hubs you might be okay
I'l just have to return them and get 3+2 for the fronts then I guess. Fml lol. My rears are 4/115 bolt pattern. I am gonna order a set of 4/115 hubs.

Are those yfz front on a yes or are they on your blaster? That 3.5 is probably where the rub is coming from. 3+2 may do the trick. Shoot me a message bro

I got a set of 4 100 and 4 115 powdercoated white today lol have to pick em up tomorrow, im not trying to be a dick in anyway just trying to help , they also re-use stock steel sleeves and dust caps for alba arms , bolt on part they say , bolt on part my ass i have yet to find a part i have bolted on that doesn't need adjusting

Reactions: ProjectBlasturd
I got a set of 4 100 and 4 115 powdercoated white today lol have to pick em up tomorrow, im not trying to be a dick in anyway just trying to help , they also re-use stock steel sleeves and dust caps for alba arms , bolt on part they say , bolt on part my ass i have yet to find a part i have bolted on that doesn't need adjusting
I hear ya bro. Hopefully my setup won't give me any issues (after I get the 3+2 fronts) what did you have to do to your alba arms??