New beadlocks!!

Oct 30, 2017
So the new beadlocks are on the way. Ordered some DWT G2 8x8 beadlocks for the rear and some DWT ROK'N LOCK 10x5 beadlocks for the front. Both black with red lock rings. Pretty stoked to get them and Hope they are decent. Anyone else run these or have in the past? Would like some experiences. Was looking at the Hiper 3's (yes I know, I should've got those instead :confused:) but ill save the extra money for the cost of those for when I upgrade my rim size. Also picking up a longer rear axle, and doing a 14-40 setup with a new DID 520 chain :D:D so yeah I'm pretty stoked. I'l be happy to finally extended my wheelbase outwards lol. Anyone think I'll need a widening kit our better A-Arms for up front or will the wheels do the trick? Front offset for the new wheels is 4+1 and the rear is 3+5:D

Screenshot_20171221-171958.jpg

So then why is flipping the front tires such a popular mod ??

Only thing I would do is gotten 9" rims. Greater selection of tires. Even if I had to get different hubs.
Already plan on doing that in the future lol. This setup i got is just temporary lol

Wow buddy 3,2 would widen it more then 4,1 which you said you go, dont be rude to me because you dont know what your talking about

I' buying a widening kit for the front and for taller shocks that' why my front offset choice didn' really matter to me :cool:

I hope I didn't cause this sheet storm.
I was being sarcastic about flipping the rims , I've done it with aluminum Yamaha rims.

Any and all "mods" we do to the front suspension changes the geometry from original design. Some may improve it in some ways.
We accept any negative effects with widening because the Blaster is so narrow, and most of us ride more agressively than the Blaster was designed for. Why else would we work at trying to double the horse power :cool::p !!

Biggest design flaw is the lack of "rake" in the front frame. Instead of the wheel going straight up and down, the wheel moves back slightly as suspension compresses , allowing the wheel to roll over bumps easier. That's why the trx250 Honda with 12' is still the bench mark.
A YFZ 450 has 8' and a YFZ 450 R/X has 11' .
Rake is the angle the frame bends up in the front.
No clue what the Blaster, Banshee, or Warrior have, ain't much.

Search Phragle/Blastersauris.

Reactions: ProjectBlasturd