my daughter's blaster build

i didnt do any power coating on the lower end. i decided not to this time around for a few different reasons. i have an extra lower end laying around that needs new crank bearings and have a 370 ported cylinder. when shes ready for the extra power then i will tear apart the lower end i have and PC the cases. that way theres little down time on the blasty. just drop and swap.

Last edited:
Awesome job on the build! PC looks great, I PC at work an we get some pretty sick colors in to paint sometimes :) Love that green!!!!! :)

thanks everybody for the compliments! im definitely proud of myself for this build hahah

i didnt do any power coating on the lower end. i decided not to this time around for a few different reasons. i have an extra lower end laying around that needs new crank bearings and have a 370 ported cylinder. when shes ready for the extra power then i will tear apart the lower end i have and PC the cases. that way theres little down time on the blasty. just drop and swap.
and while shes playin with the ported stock stroke then the obvious next step is a stroker and i'll port that stock 03 jug for maximum roostage...

and while shes playin with the ported stock stroke then the obvious next step is a stroker and i'll port that stock 03 jug for maximum roostage...

hell yea! shes gona be the fastest little girl around haha. thanks 370 for all your help with the engine, parts, and the wicked port work!

i posted up more parts for sale. check the link in my sig. all the left overs from my build

i know everybody's been waiting for more progress pics. well here you go!
PC'd swinger and carrier
2012-03-01_19-49-17_193.jpg

2012-03-01_19-33-23_689.jpg

the CFL lighting sucks for taking pics. everything looks much better in person than in the pics. i will have it rolling tonight so if its a nice day tomorrow ill take some more pics out in the sun.

and yes im putting the skid plate back on lol. PC'd summer punch pink. the pic kinda makes it look purple but its def pink
2012-03-01_19-55-42_633.jpg