my daughter's blaster build

Cool that she's learning about engines. Can't see in pic , but you got rag stuffed around crank to catch dropped parts?

no i dont lol. im a professional......hahahah yea right! thats the reason i didnt let her put the wrist pin clip in. ive had some close calls before with my banshee before lol. im just careful when i put the clip in. i know i should use a rag but i just dont learn lol

lookin good dem !!!!!
wished my son would have shown some interest in building his blaster,
instead he found a girlfreind and got coochie on the brain !!!!

lookin good dem !!!!!

hahahah yea i remember those days.......it got me in a lot of trouble too hahaha

Cool that she's learning about engines. Can't see in pic , but you got rag stuffed around crank to catch dropped parts?

yea shes one of the few girls that are interested in that stuff. its totally cool for sure!

lookin good dem !!!!!

I don't use a rag anymore to cover the crank area i use masking tape! painters tape actaully it's doesn't leave any residue on the mating surface!

I wish either of my kids would get into the "how it works and up keep"! Maybe it would of saved my son's disaster! :-[

Looking real good! For sure! Nice PC work!

I don't use a rag anymore to cover the crank area i use masking tape! painters tape actaully it's doesn't leave any residue on the mating surface!

Looking real good! For sure! Nice PC work!

thats a good idea. quick, easy, and almost a complete seal. not bad

thanks. that PC was the most time consuming PC job ive ever done

not too many places for that circlip to go in there.. a little shake and a telescoping magnet and your good.. i'm wondering why he made he assemble the top end in the frame!

not too many places for that circlip to go in there.. a little shake and a telescoping magnet and your good.. i'm wondering why he made he assemble the top end in the frame!

because i wanted to get parts out of the pile while i was waiting for the cylinder to be finished. i was tired of parts scattered everywhere lol

looks like a blaster again! just needs the pipe put on and its ready to kick over.
2012-03-07_18-56-55_0.jpg

hahah yea ill get some vids when we fire it up. its nothing special as far as mods so you wont see her doing any wheelies or anything lol.

That color scheme isnt too bad looking after all. Are you planning to get any better tires for it?

Yea eventually. The ones that are on there have enough life to get her through this season. She doesn't need anything special yet. She's still learning how to ride this one. I am going to PC the wheels a pearl white. I'm just waiting for the powder. Its supposed to be here on Tues.