my daughter's blaster build

Yea eventually. The ones that are on there have enough life to get her through this season. She doesn't need anything special yet. She's still learning how to ride this one. I am going to PC the wheels a pearl white. I'm just waiting for the powder. Its supposed to be here on Tues.

Cool! Do you have a good method for removing the tires or do you send them out to a shop? I really want to mount and dismount my own tires as the shops around here want $15- 30 to do one!

buy a bead breaker and a couple tire spoons.. then kneel on the ground and cuss... youi'll end up goign to walmart tire center.. $5 a tire

I've taken them off once before and that's the last time ill ever do it lol. I can get the discount tire by my house to do it for $3

buy a bead breaker and a couple tire spoons.. then kneel on the ground and cuss... youi'll end up goign to walmart tire center.. $5 a tire

Ya I tried that and works on tires that haven't been on for too long but the stockers forget it!

I've taken them off once before and that's the last time ill ever do it lol. I can get the discount tire by my house to do it for $3

I live in the wrong state! Damn was hoping for a secret solution!

I live in the wrong state! Damn was hoping for a secret solution!

how many places have you gone to to price tire removal? $15-$30 is insane! that sounds like the price for a mount and balance. theres got to be a place that will charge you a reasonable price.

15-30 would be a mounted/balanced price I would think. Just have them dismount and remount.

Walmart around here is close to 5 bucks a tire too.

And as far as breaking beads, I have pulled the valve stem cores out before, and then use a 2x4 or 2x6, put the end close to the bead, and then slowly drive up the other end.

Its redneck as hell, but it gets it done. You'll still want tire spoons to install them, but I have used prybars before when I had to.

ive done the same thing with lost of different tires. crude but effictive lol

how many places have you gone to to price tire removal? $15-$30 is insane! that sounds like the price for a mount and balance. theres got to be a place that will charge you a reasonable price.

7 places within 30 mile radius, dealers to tire shops! Rip off! cheapest place i found was $15 to take old one off and put new one on!

Guess i'm calling walmart today!

ok try this....go to a big chain shop that has a lot of employees. walk up to the youngest guy you can find and hand him a $20 and see if he will do them for you off the books

hell the local honda dealer does em for cash for like $7 a tire too.. but you gotta wait til they get around to them..

well i got it all together last night. it wouldnt start so i did a compression check and its only got 65psi. so i will tear it all down and find out whats going on. sucks!