My Builds

jesus, I don't think I've ever seen a thread with soooo many pics in it!!!!! Pretty cool though to see the quads through the different stages

Two different opinions i see and I agree 245, its pretty neat.

Polished-well then i dont have to worry about paint chipping/rubbing off
Black- it would compliment the other colors better

BUT i think i might go with the polished only because i might be getting some pieces chromed and the polished accents will set it off quite nicely.

id say polished because the black wears off and looks like crap happened on my blaster which is why i have polished nerfs on my 400 now

That makes sense. If your going to get some other things chromed or polished, then yeah, I'd get the polished nerfs. Even though its a 4poke, the rappy looks good, nice job on it

with the built in pegs? their amazing... i cheaped out and got tusk and just bought plastics now im completely broke..

i just seen this thread.i gotta say you have alot of pics in here.blaster and rappy looks badass.thats alot of time and money in both of them.and for being 15 i gotta say you know how to do some nice work.take some rep

i just seen this thread.i gotta say you have alot of pics in here.blaster and rappy looks badass.thats alot of time and money in both of them.and for being 15 i gotta say you know how to do some nice work.take some rep

Thanks stephen I try my best. Deff. alot of money into both but the raptor has quite abit more ;)

pro armor is the way to go....which ones did you get?

Agreed. I got the Sport series. I personally like them better than the ones with the heel guards. I heard the heel guards on that model bend alot because they are thin sheet metal. As for pegs Ill probably order IMS pegs one day, or just custom make some with kick up. I got some plans i gotta write down on paper. I:I