My Builds

Yo I love you raptor, it looks so awesome!!! I was wondering, how much did it all come out to?? By the way you should totally get yfz shocks up front.

Yo I love you raptor, it looks so awesome!!! I was wondering, how much did it all come out to?? By the way you should totally get yfz shocks up front.

Thanks man. I dont remember off the top of my head but I could look at the receipts. Alls I know is there is alot into it. I got something coming with suspension ;)

I guess Ill give away the "secrets"
Heres the list that is coming up in the next month.

ITP baja rims or beadlocks for the rear
Nerf bars (undecided on brand yet)
Ac dirtscreen bumper
Blingstar MX series grab bar
yfz or works shocks
Powdercoated and possibly some chrome goodies :)

looks great man, the raptor is badass too..just trying to get caught up on some missed threads abit, but lookin sweet so far!

Thanks man! I appreciate it. Ordering some/most of my parts tonight. Hopefully Ill see you when I come out to jersey this spring to go riding with freek!

I guess Ill give away the "secrets"
Heres the list that is coming up in the next month.

ITP baja rims or beadlocks for the rear
Nerf bars (undecided on brand yet)
Ac dirtscreen bumper
Blingstar MX series grab bar
yfz or works shocks
Powdercoated and possibly some chrome goodies :)

ahh going with the baja rims......awesome choice man

gonna look badassI:I

baja rims arnt true beadlocks right? im looking at a set for my 400 in the rear lmk how you like em and ac propeg nerfs are awesome my brothers on his 450 are the best with no healguards

Thanks for chiming in to that freek. No problem Corey we all have our days.
Just ordered my new Blingstar MX series grab bar. Finishing the wiring up on the 700 dash. Ill have to snap some pics for you guys, it looks pretty BA