Picked up a new Blaster for my Nephew

All I recall was the Elka shocks and orange race fenders. Wasn't implying that he paid to much especially considering the exchange rate.
Unfamiliar with the power valve, don't recall seeing anything about cutting the tank to use it. Maybe wasn't, just went for the advantage of water cooling, which the power valve is one of the best things about it.
Wonder if it uses a Blaster or the DT trans, slightly different gear ratios. Maybe combination of both?

It is a very sharp machine. Wish my Uncle bought me something like that !!

Reactions: blasterbrian
Yes was thinking about doing this swap but passed on bikes my mistake :( unno why I have a frame and blaster motor too but just got busy with other things that's why I think it's soo awesome lol

To be honest I don't know any of the inside specs of the motor minus the 210 bore.. But luckily I still have the original owners contact info so I can get a hold of him and ask him anything that I need to about the quad.

I do recall him saying something about the only Thing blaster on the motor was either the cases or the bottom end, I could be wrong on that though