la sleeve vs ported flotek comparison pics

The L.A Sleeve kit puts down 40HP and 23Ft pound of torque dyno proven. This is with pipe and intake and 36mm carb

just for fun im gonna dyno mine when it gets back from ken hes putting a 4 mm crank in with a 5 mm longer rod and porting it im gonna say his experience and attention to detaIL along with the gas in gonna run in it as ive been doing some experimenting with vp fuel will allow me to make 50 hpwr :eek: if it dont iill be the first to admit i was a bit over optimistic.

just for fun im gonna dyno mine when it gets back from ken hes putting a 4 mm crank in with a 5 mm longer rod and porting it im gonna say his experience and attention to detaIL along with the gas in gonna run in it as ive been doing some experimenting with vp fuel will allow me to make 50 hpwr :eek: if it dont iill be the first to admit i was a bit over optimistic.

With the work your doing you should hit 50 if not more.

With the work your doing you should hit 50 if not more.

i actually think it will make a touch over 50 i just want to prove the naysayers wrong that say theres not a blaster around that makes 50. all i know is with the lightness of the blaster and the fact i only weigh 135 im gonna embarass alot of 450 cc 4 pokers weeeeeeee

i actually think it will make a touch over 50 i just want to prove the naysayers wrong that say theres not a blaster around that makes 50. all i know is with the lightness of the blaster and the fact i only weigh 135 im gonna embarass alot of 450 cc 4 pokers weeeeeeee

How many inches are you running on the swinger??? The hardest part will be keeping the wheels down. Mine is only 36-40 hp and its tough keeping the front end down threw 3 gears with 4 inches. Your motor is going to be hard to handle in that frame and you being so light. Sounds F***ing fun to me,lol.

Any idea when you expect to have it together?

ken is freshening up another motor for me first then doing the la motor ive allready sent him all the parts except for the cases which i have to finish polishing one half yet so depending on his workload id say maybe a month, maybe less, maybe he will chime in lol

How many inches are you running on the swinger??? The hardest part will be keeping the wheels down. Mine is only 36-40 hp and its tough keeping the front end down threw 3 gears with 4 inches. Your motor is going to be hard to handle in that frame and you being so light. Sounds F***ing fun to me,lol.

heheh i knew the frame strength would come up hence the reason im in the process of building a jig so i can build a duplicate of the blaster frame out of cromoly with extra bracing in the weak points as for the arm i have a plus 4 but i raced outlaw nitrous and turbo street bikes in a class that didnt allow wheelie bars so i will have no problem keeping the front end down. and yes it should be hell a lot of fun to ride:D

Q16™
Q16 will work well in any drag racing application -- naturally aspirated, nitrous or blowers. Q16 is highly oxygenated, requiring a 4-6% increase in fuel flow, which will make 3-5% more power than competitive 116 octane fuels. Q16's oxygenation will significantly expand the range of air/fuel ratio acceptability, so performance will be more consistent and won't vary as dramatically with altitude or density changes. For bracket racers, variations in ET from run to run will be substantially reduced. This added fuel flow also effectively increases its octane by 6-8 numbers above its standard ASTM octane rating.

this fuel can also be bought in 108 octane rating yes i know for the average guy its expensive but i get my vp fuel for free as they sponsor my car lol

Another mod you may think about doing... Did this t the red frame when I had the it motor... the frame crossbar over the airboot/carb, I used a holesaw and made a half moon, then welded a piece of muffler tubing in to make a notch for better clearance. Another thought, Cometic will make spacers in pretty much any thickness as yu will need to space the cylinder up to compensate for the rod.. added bonus is that Ken can deterine what thickness of spacer needed to get the floor of the transfers exacty where he wants them.

Another mod you may think about doing... Did this t the red frame when I had the it motor... the frame crossbar over the airboot/carb, I used a holesaw and made a half moon, then welded a piece of muffler tubing in to make a notch for better clearance. Another thought, Cometic will make spacers in pretty much any thickness as yu will need to space the cylinder up to compensate for the rod.. added bonus is that Ken can deterine what thickness of spacer needed to get the floor of the transfers exacty where he wants them.

cool thanks for the tip

mma i love the way your quad looks

Thanx bud. Yours is sweet as well and cant wait for feedback on your motor. I am allready thinking about another motor build but i have time to wait for your results. Glad you are being a ginny pig sort of speak,lol.

I like that LA sleeve with a ken touch, but the 4mm and the long rod is way pushing the envelope. I hope you have great results. I:I