I think some people here neeed punished...

Status
Not open for further replies.
some people just need to chill out a little bit... take their stress out on the track or in the back woods... everyone has their own ideas and opinions so people lets be a little bit more open minded...

booohoooo God grow a sense of humor dude,Jesus, your looking for love and respect on the internet???silliest thing ive ever heard,jesus,heck everyone here could be racist agaisnt latino but id still stay,lots of good info.....crying on the internet cuz your getting "bullied"??your the one that needs to grow B)up.

QUIET LATINO!!!!!!

lmao.

hey fed flintbone, ive got an engine oil bypass kit for sale, cheap cheap 50 bucks.

funny but a little overboard. at some point his parents might come on here and try to cause a problem. if they want, they could press harasment charges, probably only at the site owner, but do you really want to do that to cbaber?

gota stop some time. i dont see why it hasnt already.

funny but a little overboard. at some point his parents might come on here and try to cause a problem. if they want, they could press harasment charges, probably only at the site owner, but do you really want to do that to cbaber?

gota stop some time. i dont see why it hasnt already.

da f*ck, harrassment charges???? wee not going to his house or keep telling him to get naked hahahaha lmao, i might be wrong but i dont see making fun of him as harrassment.

cmon guys, this thread has been going on for 2 months now and flintbone has not been on since the bashing started, sooooooooo!!

another thread...............................86ed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.