I think some people here neeed punished...

Status
Not open for further replies.

FredFlintbone

Apr 19, 2009
A couple weeks ago i signed up here to ask for help with a powerband I was buying and several people here encouraged me to meet up with the guy in the city and buy the powerband. Well i got ripped off and i think the people here who sent me off to buy it should be punished. I could have gotten hurt or worse. Not cool, Not cool at all.

Here is the thread I am talking about http://www.blasterforum.com/engine-13/i-may-buy-powerband-tomarrow-13867/

X(

I posted a pic of it. It's like a rubber belt. I didn't come back and read the rest because I was going the next evening. Hell that 305 guy posted a link to buy a powerband online so I thought it was the real deal. If people would have answered truthfully right away I would have taken someone to beat the hell outta the guys that sold me the rubber belt for $40

i read that thread, to me it sounded like everyone ws trying to help out but your cockyness turned everyone on ya. nobody likes a peckerhead!

dude you should have researched "powerband" first did you ever notice that the web site 305 posted full of fake auto parts? seriously? they "sell" blinker fluid. if you type in powerband in the search box you get tons of hits on what a powerband really is.

well even no he should have done some research before he did this....all the people should not have been messing with him like that...he honestly didnt no that there was no part callled the power band and all the people making mean comments busting his chops didnt help him....i mean he is a new guy trying to fit in like the rest of us..yall didnt have to take it soo far to make fun of him

i was trying to help, but you doing this, maybe you deserved it.

first of all, use the forum search option AND google that sh*t if you dont know anything about it. or better, instead of saying your going to buy a powerband and ask us which colour rubber is more powerfull, how bought you ask whats a powerband and you'd get a nice description like its the point at which the engine runs at its best, determinded by your pipe and porting. its not something physical.

but again, if you acualy read your thread, you would have seen people saying your just trying to pull our leg because its rare someone thinks a powerband is physical, it happens and most of the time they get sh*t for it, but guess what, now they learned. you insisted on not listening to advice.

LOLOLOLOLOLOOOOLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOl ERZZZZZ!!!!

"bangs head off keyboard" jfef7iogr2n vo6vhyolmjv58thp9jyu4ny5fmijwlucyj56tvlhwmkut.8j6rhkyou53p0texck98tu9034gcut08opyk568o9hyjny7h56

LMFAO!!!!!! this truly makes my night better... im sorry but if you got had you kinda deserved it... i showed my wife this and she almost pissed her self laughing!!!

throw it back on craigslist someone else wil buy it

well even no he should have done some research before he did this....all the people should not have been messing with him like that...he honestly didnt no that there was no part callled the power band and all the people making mean comments busting his chops didnt help him....i mean he is a new guy trying to fit in like the rest of us..yall didnt have to take it soo far to make fun of him

thats true but bottom line is lots of people told the dude point blank it was fake and he was getting ripped. also im having a hard time beliving that someone could be so naive (sp?) to buy that.:-/

ofg!!! lololololololololol this is even better than the first thread!! I'm having a heart attack
LOL-11.gif
LOL-11.gif
LOL-11.gif
laugh41.gif
laugh41.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.