Freeks all out build!!

heres the brake rotor i got in

017-5.jpg

That looks like a streetbike rotor.I:I

thanx dude...heres a couple more....finnaly starting to look like something again......cant wait for my swinger to get here, its the last major thing im waiting on

i moved my rear plastics back about 4 inches....it makes it more proportionate with the +4 swinger.....and makes the blasty look that much longer

012-8.jpg

tribal shock covers
015-6.jpg

017-6.jpg

018-5.jpg

Reactions: darealblaster
are you just gonna use your DG bumper? or is there a new one we dont no about

thats a good ? lol.....im not sure what im gonna do as far as the bumper.....everything i looked at has nothing to do with the "flow" of the bike...if u get what i mean....im open to any thoughts u guys might have as to what would look good on the ride.......i was kinda liking the duncan racing bumper, but idk lol

might have to customize my dg bumper to work.....muhahhahahahaha

i personally like the already custom DG bumper you have (u cut the round parts off of it) i like it....and were the very tip of your hood were you cut it the square bumper would fit nice in that spot.....i think you should keep the DG, maybe take the metal face off of it and make a new face plate.......something cool idk?

i personally like the already custom DG bumper you have (u cut the round parts off of it) i like it....and were the very tip of your hood were you cut it the square bumper would fit nice in that spot.....i think you should keep the DG, maybe take the metal face off of it and make a new face plate.......something cool idk?

yea im thinking ill just try to make something cool outta it......i just dont want to get involved in another project lol