Calling out YBMcCall1202

Status
Not open for further replies.

blasterBruce

May 13, 2008
Griffin Ga
I Sent You $40 On 6-28-2012 I have Receipt Dated That i can Provide a Pic Of , You Told Me You Would Send The Day You Get My Money , Have Not Head From You Since That Day , I Would Like Either A Refund of My Money Or The Stock Front Wheel's With Maxxis Razr Tires As You Promised , Either Square Up With Me , Or I Will Make A House Call !

There's no need to suggest violence of any sort, I'm sure this can come to a peaceful resolution....

What are the details here? What method was used to pay?

Sorry , No Violence Intended , Just a Man up reaction , I sent Him a usps Money order with my name and address on it and put wheels/tires as memo , He said he would send the day received , No action on his part to contact me in any way shape or form since i told him i sent the money

40 bux for wheels and tires shipped sounds a little fishy to me right off the bat. Hope things turn out well. I'm no help when it comes to cyper huntin

Well it sure doesn't take 11+ days for a Postal Money order to be delivered. If he hasn't responded to any of your messages, and you have tried everything possible to get in contact him about the situation, you are in the position to take action.

Its odd that he would do this. Just a while ago, he parted out that blaster with no problems and everyone got their parts.

I just want what i payed for or my money back , its simple and not hard to understand , I see in his other For sale threads that he just fell off the face of the earth for a while

i'd give it a few more days, maybe till the weekend,
then ....ROADTRIP !!!!!
sometimes it's not about the $, but the principle

i've also seen bruce state that he has tried to contact this dude multiple times and ways...PM's, emails, texts, with no reply, and that other members have seen him on here without replying to bruce

by weeks end.......post up some cell#'s, full name and addresses, and facebook profiles if ya can
with a bunch of us calling, texting and posting on FB, we have gotten some results before

I PM'd YBMcCall but I doubt that will do any good. I want to hear the other side of the story but I'm with you Awk, by the end of the week is PLENTY of time to explain what's going on!

Thanks everybody for the input and encouragement , I'm trying to be nice as i can about it , have not cursed or Threatened him at all , just want the part or the money , an explanation will be nice too

i'd give it a few more days, maybe till the weekend,
then ....ROADTRIP !!!!!
sometimes it's not about the $, but the principle

i've also seen bruce state that he has tried to contact this dude multiple times and ways...PM's, emails, texts, with no reply, and that other members have seen him on here without replying to bruce

by weeks end.......post up some cell#'s, full name and addresses, and facebook profiles if ya can
with a bunch of us calling, texting and posting on FB, we have gotten some results before

Well unlike other people on here he only gave me name and address , No number or anything else , I know other people who also bought in that same thread but have not seen them post or ask any questions like i have either

Sorry to hear Bruce. I bought the skid plate from the same thread. Agreed to $25 shipped, when I went to pay I realized I had forgotten about buying something else and was short on the $25. I pay paled what I had with an explanation. He basically said cool and send the rest whenever. That was on June 27. I had forgotten all about it until July 5th when the skid came in. When I remembered I had forgotten the rest of the payment, I sent it and another message with an explanation. He responded with no problem. All my messages were answered in a short amount of time, no problems at all. I know this doesn't help you much, I hope it's just an over sight on his end. What day did you send the payment? I see he posted on the 29th that he had shipped everything that had been paid for.

Sorry to hear Bruce. I bought the skid plate from the same thread. Agreed to $25 shipped, when I went to pay I realized I had forgotten about buying something else and was short on the $25. I pay paled what I had with an explanation. He basically said cool and send the rest whenever. That was on June 27. I had forgotten all about it until July 5th when the skid came in. When I remembered I had forgotten the rest of the payment, I sent it and another message with an explanation. He responded with no problem. All my messages were answered in a short amount of time, no problems at all. I know this doesn't help you much, I hope it's just an over sight on his end. What day did you send the payment? I see he posted on the 29th that he had shipped everything that had been paid for.

I sent a Usps Money Order in a Payed Stamped usps Envelope , With my Name and Address on 6- 28 , and also He Never got in touch with me saying he received my payment

he is on right now, sending a private message, i sure hope it's to you

if they hug, ima be sick!!!
vomit.gif
lol!

Have you heard anything Bruce? I see he has been here and gone since this thread was started and you had the last 3 or 4 post in his for sale thread. No way he logged on and didn't see something you posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.