Calling out YBMcCall1202

Status
Not open for further replies.
This joker needs to be paid a visit! What state is he in? It's obvious he playing brutha bruce! We need the local boys to show up a knocking! I so wish i could send a right cross through the computer!

This joker needs to be paid a visit! What state is he in? It's obvious he playing brutha bruce! We need the local boys to show up a knocking! I so wish i could send a right cross through the computer!

Wish i could send the same bro , Not sure who is local or not , He is in Cleveland Tn , He's only 160 miles from me , Wish i had something better on gas than my 99 Expedition on 22's and my Lifted Explorer on 33''s ,

i do know that orlando drive looks like a very nice, dark, dead end road.....to catch a theif on !!!!

Wow this guys a total panty waist douche bag!!!

Come online and F**K with people,talk sh*t,be a dick or whatever but dont steal from members thats some low down sh*t right there!

I hope nothing but the worst for you friend!

you cant get much lower than that man, taking a guys hard earned money is about as sh*tty as you can get. not to mention what it does for Others trying to help out a fellow owner, no trust man...

you cant get much lower than that man, taking a guys hard earned money is about as sh*tty as you can get. not to mention what it does for Others trying to help out a fellow owner, no trust man...

This guy should be taken out chained to a fence post and horse whipped!

Too bad his gf aint much to look at i bet it wouldnt be sh*t to take her from such a low life loser willing to scam people of the same hobby.

Anyone near him looking for a peice of strange?

Wish i had his number ,

I bought a carb from ybmcall i did receive it but it was in terrible unusable condition. I usually try not to make a big deal of things especially on here sense i buy and sell a lot. I figure everybody gets one, Apparently this guy has already used his one, so for the record he did send me a total piece of sh*t rotted out carb and sent it in a bubble envelope that got smashed and further damaged this sh*tty sh*t carb.

If you need any info i may have that you dont from our paypal transaction let me know and ill look it up.

Hate to see people get ripped off around here, this forum does a lot of good for a lot of people. If your still in need get ahold of me and ill send you tires for the price of shipping, i got some decent fronts in my tire mountain.

Well luckily I bought my Cheap Parts quad 3 days after i sent him the money , It had almost new kenda klaw mxf 20-6-10 tires up front and raptor hubs and wheels out back , Thanks for the offer on the tires , I just want him to square up with me , I'm sure he can read if he can send other people parts !

i feel bad because i made slick wait a couple extra days for payment, but wow! This is just totally wrong!!!! Wish i could go to where he lives tear the sh*t outta his yard with the blasty and then steal his money and give it back to the rightful owner! or at least the parts he owes them!

Sent this in a FB Message After Waiting A While ,

Hey dude , I sent you a $40 money order for those wheels and tires for a blaster , you need to man up and talk to me And take some action , either pay me back Or its a trip down your one way street for me !

Status
Not open for further replies.