Part out or sell whole

zmaro

Dec 7, 2010
MN
Its been a while since I've been on here, and unfortunately it is time for me to part ways with my blaster. I know I will miss it but I don't ride it enough to justify keeping it along with the Can-Am Outlander Max 570 that I am picking up so the girlfriend and I can ride together.

I have spent a lot of time and money on the blaster and it is in great shape. I am wondering if I should try parting out the big things and returning it to stockish, or if I should try to sell as it is. Maybe you all could help me get an idea for how much the aftermarket parts would sell for compared to the machine as a whole?

List of major mods:
-Burguard +2+1 chrome A-arms with YFZ 350 hydros
-Hiper racing carbon fiber rims (beadlock rears), YFZ rear hubs for width
-PEP ZPS rear shock (250r)
-Toomey B1 pipe

Small stuff like the billet gas cap and oil dip stick, and fox racing cross bar pad I would try to sell here.

What do you guys think, blasters on the local craigslist seem to be around $750-1300 with a wide range of mods and condition.

I must not have enough posts to put a for sale thread, so if anyone would be interested feel free to PM me.

Reactions: bummer981
Thank you, I sent you a PM on the front end. I have decided to return it to stock so I will see if I can make a for sale thread. I sold the carbon fiber rims/tires this weekend locally so I am off to a good start.