Blaster runs f***ing weird! Wtf?

if he has to turn the screw out, it means its rich, not lean, the farther out the screw is the more air its letting in

Dammit why do i get this mixed up! Good call. You are correct sir. I would drop a size or so on the pilot. thanks brando!

OK but it still doesnt explain why it would just start happening out of no where.
Crankcase fluid level is good, just checked it this afternoon. Spark plug has gotten a little gray-ish color to it.. but dry (after some running, not a chop)...
i mean i know they're hard to blow up, but the wife ran it at high RPM, like MAXIMUM rpm for like 5 seconds cuz she forgot to shift..sooo... possibility? and how can i check that without pulling the head and having to get new gaskets?

OK but it still doesnt explain why it would just start happening out of no where.
Crankcase fluid level is good, just checked it this afternoon. Spark plug has gotten a little gray-ish color to it.. but dry (after some running, not a chop)...
i mean i know they're hard to blow up, but the wife ran it at high RPM, like MAXIMUM rpm for like 5 seconds cuz she forgot to shift..sooo... possibility? and how can i check that without pulling the head and having to get new gaskets?

Compression tester.

OK so..... I did some work. did a compression and leakdown test, both were good. 135 compression, leakdown was good no air leakage at all.
took carb apart and cleaned it. Main jet is a 310, pilot is prolly stock. Also checked reeds, one side was not laying flat (not major, just a little bit) so i turned them upside down to get them to lay flat.
It's REALLY boggy on low end, once i get RPM's up it TAKES OFF like hell...
So wtf?!?!?!

I'd say compression is good at 135psi.

After you take care of that, do a leakdown test before you fire it up, And do a plug chop just to be sure...

if it was over-revved while running out of fuel, then essentially it was run lean at max RPM.

time to pull it apart and take a look

yea i figured. well it wasnt low on fuel when it got over revd, still had some in it, but in the process of running it and trying to figure it out i about ran it out of gas, that's what happend in the video where it quit running.
guy i got it from said it prolly needs a new top end all together now, everything was brand new and to fry the rings out that fast probably damaged the cylinder as well (his words, not mine).
so, might be looking for a cheap deal on a good used cylinder, i just want it running right now. Can't afford much of sh*t for new parts......
help :(
LOL
BTW, i cant post in any of the classifieds yet, my post count isnt high enough... so if anyone comes across a deal send it my way ok? tx

thanks everyone for your help. Hope i can get it running at least so i can go riding with some of you guys from around here, and tear up some trails.

unless its bored to teh max you dont really need a new cylinder, you can just bore yours to the next over size and get a new piston to match. but first thing to do is take the topend off and look, mabey its not bad in there and something else weird happened like a stuck ring or something.

if the rings are cooked, and the bore isnt very old, then the bore may very well be ok, just needing a deglazing. the only way to know is to have it measured.but if you didnt sieze, it should not have torn the cylinder up.