Blaster runs f***ing weird! Wtf?

It's not just the dealer parts it is a compilation of all the little stupid f'n short cuts you keep namin off that will F your ride. park the blasty until you can fix it right. It sucks but you will be parkin it twice as long next time bc of your stupid choices. listen to the people on here they know more than you about blasters. I have been in your shoes and now my blasty has been down for about 11 months bc i am not going to short cut one little thing this time. I buy what the best parts only when i can finally afford them

did you go to a shop to see how much its gana cost to get the cylinder honed and dont reuse gaskets and i sugest building/buying a leakdown tester building would be cheaper and do a leakdown test b4 you start it

did you go to a shop to see how much its gana cost to get the cylinder honed and dont reuse gaskets and i sugest building/buying a leakdown tester building would be cheaper and do a leakdown test b4 you start it
They wont charge me if i need it honed it out, as long as i buy my parts from them.
They said the cylinder looks good, it's brand new and the piston did not damage the cylinder walls...soo..once i get the money they're gonna check the bore when we order a new piston.

sooooooo
i got her back together today. :) fresh paint on the frame too
It runs good, but when i turn off the choke it idles up really high
heres a updated pic:
148511_456191907983_597572983_5473249_1050145_n.jpg

ok got it worked out...... i adjusted idle screw on top of the TORS unit (on carb), and the air screw is now 1 3/4 turns out....
think i need a throttle cable, it seems loose as i can change idle speed just by mving the cable on the bars... :(
Also, My clutch cable sits on top of my header. i can't seem to route it through the factory spot because of this. wtf? lol
Thanks everyone here for your help!

sounds to me like your petcock is clogged or the gascap hose is clogged. and the jet is a 310 from toomey

I didn't read the 12 pages but from the beginning it sounds like the gas cap , as he said I'd check to make sure it's getting air threw , you'd b surprised how often it happens that ppl don't think is possible