another load of craigs crap

looks like the clutch side wheel is turn more than the other

never lubed chain.

5Le5Y25Ka3Kf3F83o3c789cdc673b8f0c18e4.jpg

Wonder what kind of money the guy is trying to get out of it? It obviously needs a new chain and some TLC, but I'd offer $ 650 and see what happens.

I swear those are YF450 front shocks, but I thought 450 fronts were LONGER than stock Blaster shocks, which would of course make a stock Blasty front end sit way higher than stock. This Blaster appears to be lowered in front.

On second look, the lower A arms are not from a Blaster. I'd like some explanation as to where that front end came from.

those lower arms look like stock custom made arms if you look at it hard enough it looks stock but with a yfz bend to them !

I think you're right! The right side looks to be longer than the left, which would definately point to them being custom-made. That would also explain the extreme toe-out on that side.

I think you're right! The right side looks to be longer than the left, which would definately point to them being custom-made. That would also explain the extreme toe-out on that side.

look at the spindle on the left , the a arms are closer together meaning the spindle is Crushed in a way , i bet it was riding a wheelie and fell over to the right and landed on the wheel and bent it , I've seen it done

look at the spindle on the left , the a arms are closer together meaning the spindle is Crushed in a way , i bet it was riding a wheelie and fell over to the right and landed on the wheel and bent it , I've seen it done

That makes sense. If thats the way the quad has been treated, I'd be hesitant to put a lot of money in it.

That carb is another Keihin knock off. Koso=crap. Idk if that spindle is bent or the ball joint is ready to abandon ship! Anyone see those heims ends on the upper a's at the frame? Lotta work into making stock a arms custom with garbage ball joints!

That carb is another Keihin knock off. Koso=crap. Idk if that spindle is bent or the ball joint is ready to abandon ship! Anyone see those heims ends on the upper a's at the frame? Lotta work into making stock a arms custom with garbage ball joints!

I was wondering if those were indeed heim joints. I bet the owner needed to somehow extend the stock upper A-arms to match the bottom ones, and this is the easiest way he found to do it. I'd be wary of jumping or riding hard with that front end setup.

I was wondering if those were indeed heim joints. I bet the owner needed to somehow extend the stock upper A-arms to match the bottom ones, and this is the easiest way he found to do it. I'd be wary of jumping or riding hard with that front end setup.

That's probably why it's for sale!!! One good rock or hole and that front will come apart quicker than a hookers legs at 3 am on a Saturday night!!! Lol

That's probably why it's for sale!!! One good rock or hole and that front will come apart quicker than a hookers legs at 3 am on a Saturday night!!! Lol

Hahaha, might as well figure in the price of a set of ASR (or other) A-arms and a new spindle into the purchase price of that Blaster. Not to mention the new chain (and probably sprockets!) lol