$600 04 blaster

BlasterAlmostFinished002.jpg

BlasterAlmostFinished004.jpg

BlasterAlmostFinished006.jpg

BlasterAlmostFinished008.jpg

So close to being done, Carb is in transit as i type hopefully have it tomorrow or tuesday. I can't wait to hear this thing come to life

Why would you get that dirty jk, But its never really the sound that gets me its the smell of 2 SMOKE!!! i forgot the smell when i build mine and man did it feel good to smell some buring oil. lol

Well yesterday I went bought 3 gallons of 116 VP for $43, mixed 1.5 gals of it with yamalub 2r to break it in. Come to find out I have weak spark, so after the gf went home I went back out in the garage to tinker with it and realized I never sanded down where the coil grounds to on the frame when it was painted. so at 2 am I now have a very strong spark. Hopefully after school this week I can fire it up.

Very nice build! Lol, you're like me...saving the aftermarket rear shock for last. That's one CLEAN Blaster. Have fun with it all!

I have an aftermarket shock, bought it from ebay and it arrived in not the condition seller stated. I figure since the bike is for sale, the new owner can get the shock rebuilt to his/her weight.

Bike runs!!! It is just as loud if not louder than my kx250. Nothing leaks/ smokes/ makes unuasual noise. Next step is to get it dialed inI:I. A few times while kicking it, it kicked back and wow this motor has some compression.

I love it so much. I want to kiss it. And sleep next to it. And then hug it.

Nahhhh jk, maybe. Thing looks f*cking awesome man, what a great job.

So I've been using the blaster more frequently lately, and man is the bike in need of some TLC. Right now I have the front shocks off of the bike and will be sending them to the same guy who did my rear shock. I developed really bad bump steer during the last ride, and upon checking it out noticed that my front shocks were severly blown, 20/17psi in them. Also the RAD billet carrier failed on me. I dont know if others have this problem; the aluminum bracket that holds the carrier developed a decent sized gap between it and the carrier causing the rear end to move forward to backward. Needless to say I'm not too happy with their product, and just ordered a LSR swing-arm. I'm excited to finally be able to adjust my chain on the blaster like on the KFX450R i had.

Besides the minor issues with shocks/ carrier the motor is running awesome. I almost have the bike to 100% where I want it, only thing left is probably going to be front Hiper CF1's + ITP HD's so i can go to the hatfield trail system and not bend my .190 DWT's like i did in the Berkshires. I also recently picked up a set of YFZ hubs, and 9" Hiper Tech3 dual beadlocks for it.

20130104_214100_zps6451a15e.jpg

20130104_214036_zps16f58001.jpg

20130104_214006_zpsaecca4fe.jpg