$600 04 blaster

Got some Pro Taper Contour bars+ clamps, and PowerMAdd hand gaurds, and in the works as of right now Custom Axis is building me a custom rear shockI:I and the kick-start lever and the clutch cover are at the powder coater getting some silver vein
protaper116.jpg

ahhh there u are.. i just spend the last hour reading this whole thread.. holly sh*t! guys i was at his house today and these pics dont describe what i saw. it made me wanna throw my blaster away. :D this bike is totally amazing u can even eat off it. I:I best ive ever seen and its not even complete yet

ahhh there u are.. i just spend the last hour reading this whole thread.. holly sh*t! guys i was at his house today and these pics dont describe what i saw. it made me wanna throw my blaster away. :D this bike is totally amazing u can even eat off it. I:I best ive ever seen and its not even complete yet

Thanks man. Got the kick-starter and the clutch cover back from PC, so glad this thing is finally almost done.

Should have my Dynoport here in a few days along with tons of OEM Yamaha seals+bearings. I ordered a mid-top Dynoport pipe with ceramic coating and a spark arrestor built into the silencer with a set screw so I can still ride SilverLake this summer. Shooting to hopefully get out to Ken's place next weekend or the following now that schools all done to finish up the motor.

blastercase002.jpg

blastercase003.jpg

If u have any extra parts u wanna get rid of lmk.. oh yea did u ever rebuild that works rear shock?

I just have that skid plate for the most part left... I'm going to be rebuilding it now that I had to Cancel the Custom Axis rear shock, with my awesome luck my wheel bearing on my truck locked up the next day:eek:

dynoport002.jpg

All My OEM Yamaha parts came in, my Dyno-Port came in but does not seem to be the correct one I ordered over the phone:-/. I should have my TM Designs case cover, oil pump cover, and block off here by tuesday. Hopefully in the next week or so this will be rideable.

Looking good. What's wrong with the dynoport?

I ordered the silencer with a removeable spark arrestor so I could ride the dunes, and they were supposed to build the silencer to accept their spark arrestor and with a set screw. Talked to them about why it was taking so long to ship out and found out that the spark arrestor they use is no longer made but they would ship the pipe out so i could ride the bike and when they could locate another spark arrestor they would send me out one. Problem is they sent me a silencer that is not modified for the spark arrestor, so let the fun begin I guess.

I ordered the silencer with a removeable spark arrestor so I could ride the dunes, and they were supposed to build the silencer to accept their spark arrestor and with a set screw. Talked to them about why it was taking so long to ship out and found out that the spark arrestor they use is no longer made but they would ship the pipe out so i could ride the bike and when they could locate another spark arrestor they would send me out one. Problem is they sent me a silencer that is not modified for the spark arrestor, so let the fun begin I guess.

Oh man, that blows.
Toomey Racing sells spark arrestors... maybe modifyable to fit your dynoport? Just throwing the thought out there.
Toomey Racing Pipe Parts
I don't see why it couldn't be done.

Got the Silencer issue all straightened out, looks like Rich planned on giving me a Cobra spark arrestor since his distributor stopped making the spark arrestors he was using and cant locate any, so that solves that issue.

Just got back from KOR, saw my cylinder for the first time and WOW! Its a work of art no sloppy porting, everything was even and uniform. A few more little things are going to be done to the motor, such as the shift shaft polished, shift star mod, and flywheel lightened. Ken also threw my crank onto his crank jig, and looks like I got a very good crank from VITO's that was right on the money. I met the infamous AWK as-well I:I

Well its almost finished. Got back from KOR at around 11:30am and by 2:30 pm the motor was in the bike, and the pipe hooked up. Huge thanks again to Ken! hopefully tomorrow is a nicer day so I can take some pictures.