$600 04 blaster

Bmwe30sport

Oct 26, 2009
Rhode Island
Well heres my $600 04 blaster, it came complete, spare motor aswell with a vitos 240 kit on it. Bike has renthal bars, VF3's, tm oil block off, fmf fatty

just got in:
itp mxr6's
douglas .190 wheels
fx gripper seat cover
galfer pads
galfer wave rotor
renthal grips
pivot works carrier bearing kit
tm design chain guide

I plan on buying the LRD or F7 pipe, having the cylinder ported, head rechambered, and piston boost ported. Also i want to run a 35mm carb setup, yfz shocks, all new plastics and some odds and ends

here the bike is as of right now
PICT0001-1.jpg

heres the pipe+silencer if anyone wants to buy it pm me, $150 obo it shines good but has a few nicks on the header and the silencer end cap is cracked.
PICT0004.jpg

PICT0005-1.jpg

PICT0006-1.jpg

PICT0007-2.jpg

Heres the new goodies:
PICT0008-2.jpg

what do you guys think keep the stock color red frame or do the frame in World rally blue(sti blue)? Im going to be buying all white plasitcs for it, and black accents

Yea Im really liking the world rally blue and think it would look sick for the frame and hubs. I saw an sti rolling through our lot today and it helped my decision lol.

blasterfreak- yea i couldnt pass the bike up, i love how easy it is working on newer bikes, no rusted or frozen parts is a huge plus. Hey i see in your sig you have your cylinder flotek ported, what a good way to reach them? I tried emailing them and havent heard back

Dam bro thats a gr8 deal you got. Right place right time LOL.
As for flotek just go on the web site. I think the phone number is there. I emailed him from his website and he got back to me with in a day or 2.
Again nice score

yea i guess you could say that i was at the right place at the right time, heres what it looked like when i got it but had stock wheels with maxxis razrs and stock front rubber
41909027.jpg

600r- yea i just checked my email and he got back to me.

yea i guess you could say that i was at the right place at the right time, heres what it looked like when i got it but had stock wheels with maxxis razrs and stock front rubber
41909027.jpg

600r- yea i just checked my email and he got back to me.

damn you roosted that guy big time lol

ahaha that wasnt me, that was the orig owner roosting his older brother who got stuck at the top of the hill

that day i had my banshee, i still had the sh*tty razr's out back hence why the roost is small(this pic was taken before the others so the sand/silt was still very moist compared to a few hours later when it was nothing but dust)
41909032.jpg

So today i got the frame all stripped down and ready to be dropped off at my buddies for paint. Hopefully I can get it back at the end of the week and start installing everything.

On a good note today, I tore into the spare motor and found a hot rod crank sitting there I:I.

Got a few pieces back from my friends shop today. Went with the world rally blue for the hubs/frame/throttle cover/carrier. For the a-arms and swinger im going with bmw titanium silver, I just spent all morning sand blasting those so they should get painted monday hopefully.
hubspainted011.jpg

hubspainted010.jpg

hubspainted012.jpg

pictures dont do the paint any justice at all, but at first i was iffy about the color but i really like how it turned out. In the sun the color is a lot lighter and since it is a pearl color it looks different depending on the angle.

Few more things im ordering within the next few weeks will be AC front bumper/grab bar, asv pro levers.

Should be getting the frame, swinger, and a arms back from paint today after work. Then i can start throwing parts back on. Even though i had the factory a arms painted, Im going to be ordering asr 3+1 a arms so i can run yfz450 shocks up front for a cheap good set up. Also I'm putting off on buying the asv levers and instead going to buy a g force rear axle to match the front width.

so within the next week or so I should have freshly painted factory a arms in good shape for sale, 04 silver/chrome front shocks in good shape for sale, and probably the stock rear axle in great shape

I have a modquad front chain slider and have no idea how it goes on, well what i mean is that the little piece of metal that sticks out i have no idea where that goes? does it sit ontop of the swinger? or do i drill a hole or something in the swinger for it to go into? this is my first time with a slider like this.

yeah i've been curious 'bout that little pin on them chain sliders too, nice find and build bro, gonna be sick when done