$600 04 blaster

Thanks and will do Awk, nice to meet you too.

BlasterEngine005.jpg

thaat pipe looks almost identiacal in saze and shape to my lrd. except mine doesnt have any individual cones its stamped out

thaat pipe looks almost identiacal in saze and shape to my lrd. except mine doesnt have any individual cones its stamped out

thats correct, notice the straight thru stinger tube at the end, thats the only silencer that will prolly ever work with that pipe

that is one short silencer its gonna be mean tho.

and awk yeah true but with a lil fabbin any 2 poke xilencer will work so if i ever find a cheap toomey BOOM its goin on my bike

Well, havent updated this in a long time over a month now i think?... bike is just waiting for carb, and clutch discs thens its done. I had to stop progress on it for a little due to this:

cuda001.jpg

69' cuda 340 package 4 speed fastback all optioned out for the most part. been in my family since 77'. My dad's best friend was the orig. owner, car has never been left outside and has always been garaged. My life is now complete :D

Reactions: Triple_B
i just went through this whole thread. And can i say wow!! And its a no wonder that random unfortunate sh*t happens to you like the train incident and the bumper bulls***... Look at whats sittin in your garage!!!!!!!!!!!! One of the meanest blasters around, a restored bmw, a perfectly good nissan pickup, and now a CUDA!!!!!!!!!! I now despise you and everything you have in your posession... JK bro. You one lucky guy.

i just went through this whole thread. And can i say wow!! And its a no wonder that random unfortunate sh*t happens to you like the train incident and the bumper bulls***... Look at whats sittin in your garage!!!!!!!!!!!! One of the meanest blasters around, a restored bmw, a perfectly good nissan pickup, and now a CUDA!!!!!!!!!! I now despise you and everything you have in your posession... JK bro. You one lucky guy.

lmfao thanks man, So can anyone reccomend jets for me(35mm PWK AS)? Pretty much this is my setup: +3mm mid-top port work, head rechambered for 175lbs+,VF3's,reed spacer, Prodesign intake, SMS airbox with a UNI, Dynoport mid-top pipe,+4 advanced. I know it wont be exact but I want a guidline that way i can order jets smaller and larger as well as my intial.

.... Pretty much this has been put on a standstill as I dove into the 340 for the cuda head first and now I'm building that but I want to button this up so someone else can enjoy it.

After looking at all the pics of this thing, I wanna throw up in my mouth, and defecate all over myself. This is one nasty build, a honda lover myself, this makes me want to own another blasty. Good Job man!