wow this is f***ed up

theres a hole thing going on about it i guess there trying to track here down with her ip adress or whateer and shes in some other contry or something like that i hope they catch the dumb b****

I'd be happier than a pig in sh*t to wrap her up in a burlap sack and toss her ass into a room full of serial rapists , come back 3 days later and blow her brains out .
Thats some f*cked up sh*t , and I got a good feeling she's gonna go to hell .
Damn , she and Michael Vick should have the same Gas Chamber . I Couldn't even keep watching , I'm pissed ......

that f'n C**t needs to be thrown in jail

I disagree

That f*cking biotch needs to be f*cking thrown exactly the same into the mother f*cking river, beaten the crap out of her, raped and the life sentence!

How the f*ck could anyone be as sick to eve think bout doing that! omfg...

i felt like i shoulda made my dog leave the room after i watched that i hope that b**** burns in hell and the devil cuts her eye out and skull f***s her

What the f*ck is wrong with that f*cking whore, someone oughta kill that f*cking whore. I hope to god someone managed to save those puppies. that sh*ts just not right

that just makes me want to throw up id put her in a car with a bear(with rabies) weld the doors shut open the doors 2 hours later rip off her head and s*** down her neck then toss her in a river

hell id tigh her up induct tape and let some puppies go and chew her face off the throw her in the river. that video made me sick literally im about to throw up thats sad at how people can be so mean to animals. just think wat those puppies could have done to her if she was that little i hope she gets killed and goes to hell.

i believe the stuff you find on the inernet. the fact that some one evened wanted to do that is nuts but the fact that they than wanted to show other people that is crazy.