whats he best way to clean a blaster?

blastngo92

Jul 7, 2010
Louisiana
i live out in the country with lots of rednecks, and i often find myself mud riding, like every other day or so especially with my girlfreind, cleaning sucks i was just wondering how everybody else does it

same here except i use a cleaner called "awesome" from dollar general store

I spray it all down with a hose to get the big stuff off, use a big handled scrub brush to get the rest, then do hot water with Dawn dish soap and sponges to make it shine. I dunno the validity, but I've heard the power washers can force water through the gaskets and into the motor. Anyone know the truth? I've used a power washer a few times on mine in a hurry, but try to do it by hand...

theory is don't hold it close on full power anywhere there are seals, it'll push water into the carrier, hubs, shift seal, ect.
never heard of thru gaskets

just stand back a few feet, if you hold it right against it'll take paint off.
and don't try to clean the mud off your arms, it'll take the hide off too, ask me how i know ?

theory is don't hold it close on full power anywhere there are seals, it'll push water into the carrier, hubs, shift seal, ect.
never heard of thru gaskets

just stand back a few feet, if you hold it right against it'll take paint off.
and don't try to clean the mud off your arms, it'll take the hide off too, ask me how i know ?

That makes more sense than the gaskets.

Ouch... can I assume? Lol.

i work at Home Depot so I don't really care about prices and quantities, so I usually use a whole bottle of simple green heavy duty lol, wait like 10 min, then power wash it all off.

only boo boo i have gotten from a power washer was on my pinky toe :)