What do you think??

Herpderplol

BRRAAAAAAAAAPP
Aug 22, 2012
Dickinson, ND
I look on CL every day at blasters and banshee (look for money making deals I:I)

I ran onto this one about two days ago, not money making, but just awesome!
customized 1998 Yamaha Banshee

I found this one today, could make some money, but it would be fun to have..... 8-|
2001 Yamaha Banshee Extras
toomey T6 pipes
Elkas 2-3?

Might be worth it to even sell the blaster (Dont want to, but if theres money making involved....:eek:)... but i dont think i could until i rode it...

And also... who sells 5 tires???
Yamaha Banshee wheels

Bonus: Coolest buick.
1980 Buick Regal coupe loud and fast

The first two are dealers, and i was more supprised to see elkas on an already built quad... There have only been 3 on my CL in the past year with them, and the 01 is the cheapest yet! They are nice quads too lol...

That second one you posted looks like a nice shee for the money.. if that were by me id take a look and bring $$$$ with me...

That second one you posted looks like a nice shee for the money.. if that were by me id take a look and bring $$$$ with me...

Yeh its really nice, and if i had money i would... If i had a lot of money i would look at the 98, but either is nice!!

Only way i could get money fast.... *whispers* sell quad :eek: :eek: :eek: X(

I look on CL every day at blasters and banshee (look for money making deals I:I)

I ran onto this one about two days ago, not money making, but just awesome!
customized 1998 Yamaha Banshee

I found this one today, could make some money, but it would be fun to have..... 8-|
2001 Yamaha Banshee Extras
toomey T6 pipes
Elkas 2-3?

Might be worth it to even sell the blaster (Dont want to, but if theres money making involved....:eek:)... but i dont think i could until i rode it...

And also... who sells 5 tires???
Yamaha Banshee wheels

Bonus: Coolest buick.
1980 Buick Regal coupe loud and fast

I really like the first banshee...but the buick regal is better HERP buy the buick I:I

Its rained off and on for the last two weeks, me and giz really want to hit the track but theres a slight problem... Anyone else notice it?

This isnt your ordinary mud.... This is practically quick sand mud.... once you are in, you need a tractor to get out...
Last summer giz got the kawsaki 360 prarie stuck and our tractor almost didnt get him out....

theres no jumps? lol rain rain rain...

Yeh there are jump, but we havent gotton to rip the grass off them yet! And before the big corner was there (the second picture one) Where i was standing was a biggish jump.

Also, the second picture where the corner is, we didnt have to build that up for the most part, its a 4' slope we can use as a jump when she dries out I:I

So i found some more cool toys on CL!!

I really want this car! lol
87 RX7 DRIFT CAR (and i didnt mean to drift, i just meant as a car!.... drifting is just the bonus :D)

How hard would it be to put in a speedometer and hook up lights?
I found a speedometer cable for a supra engine on feebay, and i think any compatible speedometer would work...

And this would be pretty legit to put on a blaster, or just a car i guess :p I:I
quad- Motorcycle dry nos kit
car- mainline wet shot nitrous kit

I guess i dont have an airbox.... i bet i could mount the 10lb under my seat!

Anyone know what the cost is to fill up a a tank? Ik its illegal on roads, but idk if it completely illegal....

And heres the finale, BEAST MODE NOS
Nitrious oxide (NOS)..100 lbs tank full 1450psi