what do you drive?

Apr 21, 2010
Hudson Valley
hey everyone, just wanted to come check this out as i havent ridden/posted here in a while because i need a chain tensioner (i think) and all my money goes into my car now. i believe my last post was about when i bought a 96 S-10 pickup, well it's blown up since then and my new ride is a 95 Integra LS coupe with a JDM B18C (not Type R)... just wanted to see how everyone was and start a post on what you guys drive. just curious, in the last year or so my interest in my Blaster has kinda been pushed off to 2nd piddle to my interest for cars (it sucks, and i miss riding so bad). couple times i could've used the cash and thought about selling the Blaster as it's been sitting and it hurts to see a nice quad not being enjoyed like it should... but anyways, i will NOT sell her because i know the second i do i will regret it, and i will especially regret it when the day comes (if ever) where i have some spare money to get back into the Blaster craziness. anyway's, Honda's/Integra's like Blasters have alot of haters, but also alot of following and tons of cool people to talk VTEC with, so anyone on here drive a Honda? what do you guys drive? what mods are done to your car? like i said, i have my Teg, my dads got a 95 K1500 with a 350 small-block, my brother has a 90 300ZX Z32 T-Tops N/A which we're planning to twin turbo swap (can't wait).... personally, im a big fan of all cars, but i would definitely say i like German cars the least, overpriced, and underperforming if you ask me, but what about you guys? what do you drive, what do you like, what would you buy if you had all the money in the world...?

Hey. i drive a 99 jeep grand cherokee (my dress up car)
and then a 04 2500hd duramax.

but just to drop this in there, not to be rude, but there is a post started about this (whats in your garage) even though i dont think anyone remembers it.

Well I got my 05 Neon that I crashed a while back so its been sitting in my garage without a front end on it, I should have it fixed by end of this month though. I got a few small basic mods on it basically my stage 1 build. As long as I know my frame isn't bent I'm gonna save up a few thousand and swap in an entire SRT4 setup. If the frame is bent then I'm aiming for an older 1st gen 2 door DOHC Neon.
Personal opinion here I hate hondas, toyotas, integras, basically anything foreign. My dad works at GM and I will drive domestic cars for life. So anything made by Chevy, Ford, or Dodge I'll be happy with

051A5EB1-DADB-49D2-B61F-3E38E3FDF931-10940-000009C81F7FAC55.jpg

99 Acura Integra LS Four door. It's got intake, full exhaust, five speed swap, and ls/vtec :D

IMG_20121219_162958_zps23e8c343.jpg

I got a couple cars....I started with a 99 civic and realized I hate FWD.

I have three 1991 mr2's

Stock n/a 4 cylinder lowered on IS300 rims and a front lip
Complete restore painted midnight purple with v6 swap sitting on tein coilovers with volk gt-n
almost done turbo swap making 300 whp on custom built coilovers on some cheap 15's (work in progress)

i love subaru... my moms 07 Outback may have saved my life... rolled it on a white gravel road, took it like a champ, i got out without a scratch, the 96 legacy wagon we replaced it with has Stop leak holding the head gasket together (over 15k miles, no problems) and this stuff used on nuclear reactors to hold on the crankshaft pulley.. its a tank

I got a couple cars....I started with a 99 civic and realized I hate FWD.

I have three 1991 mr2's

Stock n/a 4 cylinder lowered on IS300 rims and a front lip
Complete restore painted midnight purple with v6 swap sitting on tein coilovers with volk gt-n
almost done turbo swap making 300 whp on custom built coilovers on some cheap 15's (work in progress)

awesome, i love MR2's, i can live with FWD as long as its under 400whp, after that torque steer gets almost unmanageable on the street

Well I got my 05 Neon that I crashed a while back so its been sitting in my garage without a front end on it, I should have it fixed by end of this month though. I got a few small basic mods on it basically my stage 1 build. As long as I know my frame isn't bent I'm gonna save up a few thousand and swap in an entire SRT4 setup. If the frame is bent then I'm aiming for an older 1st gen 2 door DOHC Neon.
Personal opinion here I hate hondas, toyotas, integras, basically anything foreign. My dad works at GM and I will drive domestic cars for life. So anything made by Chevy, Ford, or Dodge I'll be happy with

i can understand that... personally i like Japanese and American, they'll always give you the best bang for your buck

i love subaru... my moms 07 Outback may have saved my life... rolled it on a white gravel road, took it like a champ, i got out without a scratch, the 96 legacy wagon we replaced it with has Stop leak holding the head gasket together (over 15k miles, no problems) and this stuff used on nuclear reactors to hold on the crankshaft pulley.. its a tank

The is the first Subaru I've owned but I like it. Mines a 98 Legacy outback 30th . anniversary edition .

This is one of the vehicles at our place, it belongs to my lad, but he is too young to drive it legally so I drive him around in it.

morrismajor.jpg

I have 2 of these, the other one is the Turbo model.

capri_zps40008b7f.jpg

Last edited:
This is one of the vehicles at our place, it belongs to my lad, but he is too young to drive it legally so I drive him around in it.

morrismajor.jpg

I have 2 of these, the other one is the Turbo model.

capri_zps40008b7f.jpg

That first one would be awesome with a Buick grand Nash motor stuffed in it.