What do you think about this?

all I can say bro, is save up then and get better stuff. Its worth having. If you plan on doing it to make some cash you should have better stuff. But its up to you.

Don't use propane or any open flame oven. The fumes from the powder curing can catch fire.

Thats good to know. Wonder why the powder coating company I went to told me they are better. Guess I will just get the one thats electric. Thanks for posting that info.

Thats good to know. Wonder why the powder coating company I went to told me they are better. Guess I will just get the one thats electric. Thanks for posting that info.

Not sure. It was somthing that was beat in my head. But I have read before about not useing a open flame oven. Maybe ask little 3 mill he would know for sure.

Here is a good read about it http://modeanindustries.com/resources/powder-coating-safety/

I looked it up, and most of the huge industrial ovens are gas and electric. I think what you mean is out right open flames like a house oven gas or prop. I think the ovens for powder coating must have channels for the flames to flow up so the flames dont go inside the ovens. But I will have to do more research before I spend 5 or 6k getting the powder coating system I want. I want to be able to do large stuff as well as small. I was also thinking blasterr could just use his moms oven if its electric, and just buy a cookie sheet to place his items on. That way he saves cash on buying that toaster oven. On the other hand that toaster oven I know for a fact makes killer garlic bread, and pizza.

Yeah like don't try and use a propane grill or the open flame of a stove . The large gas feed ovens are like a box inside a box and the chamber between gets heated and it in turns heats the inside .