What do you think??

just an fyi nos f*cks up your engine, how do I know? a kid blew up his car using nos and my auto shop teacher told me don't run nos unless you want to ruin your engine

Depends on how you use it.... And how much/long

If you use short bursts it wont screw your engine, but if you just lay it down say bubi ! I:I:eek:B)

Can anyone tell if this car has power steering still in it?
87 RX7 DRIFT CAR

Seems like its gone to me, but i dont really know what it would look like... The original engine takes up way more room, so idk where its placed

Well... That one sold, im suprised it went so fast... Who would want a torn apart cool car without the cool motor??

I would, but oh well..... :'(

I still like the look of it and im going to keep looking for one...
Or a honda civic

Any suggestions?

Even short bursts of nos will wear on the motor ... Although it won't mess the motor instantly, every shot is like putting thousands of miles on. As for what kind of car to buy, as much as I hate to recommend foreign verses American made, Honda's/Acuras are the way to go ... They last forever and are relatively cheap and easy to work on. I had a Acura CL Type S that I beat on for 4 years every summer and the tranny didn't start going until 180,000 miles, and the only reason for that is my girlfriend lied about getting the tranny oil changed when I had her bring it in for an oil change. We also had a Honda Odyssey that we sold about 6 months ago that had over 250,000 and still drove/shifted with no problems !

Somebody may have a ls laying around to throw in the rx7 its a badass swap. Only ricer id ever have ;) haha. Jk id like to have a gsr or a jdm but for what u pay for a jdm you could have a badass 98-02 Camaro. Or gt mustang. Im partial to Camaro cause that's all mess with