Video Editing..

FlaBlasta

May 7, 2008
Saint Petersburg/Inverness,FL
Okay so im trying to upload my videos to myspace and its going VARY slow.. and i think its to big.. because it keeps getting timed out.. so dose anyone know something i can download and edit my video with because for some reason windows video editor doesn't like the format im using so better yet.. anyone know what i can do to change the vid format.. i tried changing it from the properties from quick time(cameras standard formatting) to windows player and other things,just didn't work..

Thanks,

Tyler

in your video editor (idont know what your using) when you are choosing file formats you should be able to choose custom options and you need to change that quality from good to bad... that will lower the size of the movie and myspace will accept it...

okay anyone?! i NEED to get this on youtube and myspace!
on media convert click browse, choose your file then there should be an ad, go down under the ad and find "windows media video"
then further to the right there should be a purple kind of button that says ok.
so obviously click that

render it as a different file.. trust me.. dont use mpeg1.. go with liek mpeg4 or avi.. then switch your preferences to low quality and it should bring down your file size alot!