1990 Nissan 240sx Custom Build Up

Hell man u could have done an rb swap, sr20 or even built the ka24 to put down more than that, but if it was what u wanted then no pun. I built one about 10 yrs ago with the ka24 and it was a monster, hell u should have done a vk56 swap!!!
Mine should put put about 600+ when I'm done but that's with nitrous.

Seriously that car is gorgeous, I am a big fan of blue and the 240, good job on the build

Reactions: motoman159
Hell man u could have done an rb swap, sr20 or even built the ka24 to put down more than that, but if it was what u wanted then no pun. I built one about 10 yrs ago with the ka24 and it was a monster, hell u should have done a vk56 swap!!!
Mine should put put about 600+ when I'm done but that's with nitrous.

Seriously that car is gorgeous, I am a big fan of blue and the 240, good job on the build
It would have loved to do and rb or turbo sr or ka but with the amount of v8 parts and knowledge I have at my disposal it just mad sense. And I got a good deal.
Thanks man I've been putting a lot of time in them. And what happens when I decide to turbo this already factory low compression beast;)

Yeah it helps make ur decision when u have it like that, only thing that stopped me from putting an ls in my truck was the computers and wiring, do a vid of that beast

I had a 76 280z in 91 when I was in the army. that was a fun car and plenty of power for back then. It would take the fox body 5.0 mustangs. I would love to have a 240 with an ls swap.

I got my clutch yesterday, one badass piece of equipment

Also just placed a big summit order,
Flywheel, throttle body, ARP intake, TB, clutch, and flywheel bolts. And a lot of misc switches and relays to make the engine run. Next step, bolt the tranny to the engine and make my mounts.