1990 Nissan 240sx Custom Build Up

oh thats a sick car, there is one around town here where i live that the body is all dented in but he drives it like no other, idk what hes got under the hood, but its something big, id have fun with yours or his, if it had dents id still drive it and have fun :)

Very nice man, gonna look and run awesome. My favorite car I've owned was a 90 Taurus sho, mainly because it was a sleeper and my first car. It would fly, but I could never keep it running long lol

Very nice man, gonna look and run awesome. My favorite car I've owned was a 90 Taurus sho, mainly because it was a sleeper and my first car. It would fly, but I could never keep it running long lol
I totaled a taurus sho. It slid out in front of me on the expressway one winter and I creamed the rear end at 70 mph with my silverado.

YOU HAVE TO FULFILL ITS DESTINY!!

if you dont drift it, thats almost like wasted money. who builds a RWD show car?

Well this is to nice a of a car to LEARN to drift in, youre bound to wreck learning. You know how rare a ZERO rust 240 is? I've never seen another in person. Dont get me wrong this car will see more than enough track days/autocross/drag nights. It's not going to be a trailer queen.

The only drifting I do is on gravel, but its getting harder to find these days. Never did it much on pavement, but in my opinion gravel is much more fun