The Turbo Blaster Lives.....

They just put gravel down on my road so...

Yeah I drove it just now... pretty sick... I have an intake leak somewhere. but as i just said about my road, lots of loose rocks and one flat tire... was just spinning in 3rd. I just looped the oil lines and didn't have a tank on it. I gonna go outside and mount my oil tank and mount the pump then ill ride it a lil bit more and do a plug chop. I:I

Just drove it again.... WOW. power in the upper gears insane... the first two gears it kinda cuts out.. Im assuming cause I need to richen it? anyone wanna make some guesses on what size jets i should order?

well a wiseco starts to melt aruond 1400... I would shoot for 1150 on the main and 950~1000 on the needle untill you get it dialed in and used to it, then see if its happy going a little leaner once you have the timing and octane requirements down.

well a wiseco starts to melt aruond 1400... I would shoot for 1150 on the main and 950~1000 on the needle untill you get it dialed in and used to it, then see if its happy going a little leaner once you have the timing and octane requirements down.

Grr I have no idea what kinda piston is in there. Assuming just a cast overbore replacement. Wonder what thats good for..

I know this sounds crazy, but I would like to see a boost gauge on the pipe...

I am curious as well. I'm sure the little plastic line won't last but a few mins with the heat of the exhaust gases.

Just rode that beast again after I sealed up the exhuast. Sick. I deff need a wastegate asap cause I begging for trouble, it was dark out and I have no lights but I could see that needle flying on the boost gauge. Seems to bog and hesitate alot, and seems like the carb is over flowing, maybe it is at a wierd angle or something for the float to stop it? Never had any problems with it before I always just left the fuel on started on first or second kick.
Will probably order a wastegate, manual boost controller, and a EGT gauge here shortly. Also gotta put a filter on it. After I get everything sorted out I will probably dyno it cause I am curious. It deff feels faster and seems to rev higher and go through the gears faster but I just wanna make sure it isn't all in my head :)

WOW WAW WEE WAAA turns out there is such a thing but it wasnt finished

they just sent me this

Hi Chris
Email us back in a couple weeks and we will have some photos of the finished Turbo Blaster!
Thank you for Contacting Vito's

so..... couple of weeks it is lol