The Turbo Blaster Lives.....

you guys do know that vito from vitos performance has had a turbo blaster for some time and it doesn't look any where near as hokey as that i saw it at a asphalt race in south carolina a few years back....lay down frame , 240 turbo motor bad ass

you guys do know that vito from vitos performance has had a turbo blaster for some time and it doesn't look any where near as hokey as that i saw it at a asphalt race in south carolina a few years back....lay down frame , 240 turbo motor bad ass

8-| pics or GTFO. Lets see some of your work mr awesome;)
I have around 350 dollars in mine. How much did they have in it? exactly. Nothing constructive to say then gtfo

i agree vetteman, to rag on someone who took his hard earned dollars and time to do somethin like this himself, then share what he's leaned with us, is just f**ked up, keep your negative comments to yourself !!!!!!

looking good so far, couldnt you have turned the feed tube inside the frame, to keep the carb somewhat in the same position??? maybe get an electrician or muffler shop to put an s bend on the pipe to get it back inside the frame, and you definately need to get rid of the tors on top of the carb, just my thoughts, but good job all in all,

looking good so far, couldnt you have turned the feed tube inside the frame, to keep the carb somewhat in the same position??? maybe get an electrician or muffler shop to put an s bend on the pipe to get it back inside the frame, and you definately need to get rid of the tors on top of the carb, just my thoughts, but good job all in all,

Yeah I would love it in the frame, there is enough room to make the bend getting it inside the frame. Impossible with the TORS on top of the carb though. I just hate to spend 30 or 40 bucks for the eliminator kit, with is a couple screws a cap and a throttle cable... I need to though so I can get the idle down.. Perfect world would be a longer cable so I could just turn the carb the other way towards the back. Then get a long fuel line. Lots of room back there, altough I have to fab up an oil tank.

i dont know crap about this but wouldnt putting a bigger carb be the way to go..

See I dunno cause the compressor side inlet is almost exactly the same size as the stock carb, Seems like it would bottle neck it down big carb or no right there anyway. Not sure. I was pretty lucky as far as tubing sizes went. Turbine inlet was exact same diameter as the stock pipe coming off the stinger, I just cut the pipe off my stock muffler and used it. found a piece of electrical conduit that has diff size at two ends, one side was perfect for the outlet on the compressor side and the other perfect for the inlet side...

got it to idle... had to take the thumb throttle apart and disconnect it from the cable. like letting it close all the way.... wierd... Found a leak on the intake side, when i would rev it i saw some gas spurting out lol. I have it jerry rigged as far as hangers go. After it proves itself I will weld some tabs on the frame and bolt it to it but untill then nty. Using hose clamps right now lol. I gotta go up town and get some more for the intake side. nothing really has a clamp on it, stuff is just chillin. I need to find my boost gauge so I can see if it is making boost or if I am wasting my time.. lol

Figured out why it wouldn't idle, it had a leak on the intake. one little tiny slit got by without me seeing it. Amazing how much that little bit affected it :eek: put the throttle and everything back together and its idling fine. :)

Recorded a little vid with my phone... Looked and sounded good on the phone... Looks and sounds like poo on the computer... lol

Last edited by a moderator:
your definitly not going to want thin carbon reeds(big nitorus shots blow out vforce all the time ) and i would keep the stock stops in place too and the static compression low ,adjusting your ignition timing might get tricky and need played with on this motor,i would lighten the flywheel a good amount to cut down on rotational mass to really allow the turbo to spool that puppy up

i am impressed man! i never thought anybody would attempt it, wow it is coming along nicely, now just get it runnin good and get a god vid of it haulin ass! :)