The Turbo Blaster Lives.....

I just see this entire Idea as a Fail , a ported 240 stroker will walk all over a lot of bikes , Its got several disadvantages working against it , Reed Valves , Air Cooled , and the Blaster's Bottom end . I like innovative stuff , but DGMW this is something even I wouldn't think twice about .

I would as i have done it on air cooled bikes air cooled vw's air cooled corvair motors. Reeds may be a issue but when there pinned open there pinned.

Its more of a can it be done right for me and it can with a single 170cc injector and a mild 2-4 psi with a bleed off valve not bov bleed off encase the motor cant consume it all which inherently is what boost IS.

Reactions: Luni
Mmm, interesting. .. I was thinking a bout turboing a 125cc scooter, but finding a suitably small turbo is a mission. Where did you get the turbo from?
90%of my rides are/were turboed, its the only way to make good power, muhuhahaha

Just watch out for the carb pissing out fuel when under boost, it should ideally be sealed in a box with the same boost pressure in the box...
The easier way is to put the turbo between the reeds and carb.
What type of fuel pump are you running for the fuel supply? It should be a EFI pump, and you should also be using a boost reference regulator/rising rate regulator.

I personally would rather go nitrous, for simplicity, but would love to see a well designed turbo on a blaster.