The Turbo Blaster Lives.....

second of all i never bashed vett ladies bike, i said it looks hokey just calling it like i see it

sorry i havent been keeping track of all the threads on this site....i simpily stated that vito has a awsome looking turbo blaster, i am not vito...nor do i even know him it just seemed to me that everyone on has never seen/heard of putting a turbo on a blaster i thought i just make a comment that maybe if you wanted good quality tips or w/e on putting a turbo on ur bike call vitos ask him i dont pics of his bike i saw the bike ONE time at wickeds asphalt race in south carolina

Seems like someone else would have heard of this or have a mag article or something. Pics pics pics or GTFO

second of all i never bashed vett ladies bike, i said it looks hokey just calling it like i see it

Proves you are a little douche. Are you like 12? Name calling? really? And what have you done/created that gives you the right to bash someone elses one of a kind self built stuff? Keep hiding behind that keyboard. Just because you think you are cool doesn't mean you are I:I

again for you since you seemto be slow on picking this up....it is NOT my bike ,i am not VITO , i saw the bike 2 years ago if you can whip up a time machine like you did ur turbo bike ill take it back in time and get some pics for you

better yet find a phone and call vitos, damn i just mentioned a bike and now im on here going back and forth with you about somthing thats not mine

again for you since you seemto be slow on picking this up....it is NOT my bike ,i am not VITO , i saw the bike 2 years ago if you can whip up a time machine like you did ur turbo bike ill take it back in time and get some pics for you

When did I say you had the bike? I'm sure you don't have the know how to build something like that.

am gona email vito's just now and see if they can send some pics of the turbo blasty. because if you made somthing as badass as that surely they would take pics.

you should wip up a cuple of these things and write instructions on microsoft word and sell some. this could make blaster way more popular. I think that the replacement for the blaster, the raptor 250, and 350 or poop. I go to school with people who have both and my stock blaster pulls on the 350 barly but my clucth basket is bad and my blaster demolishes the other persons 250. Pluse I think if people new anything about 2 strokes theyed know they are way simpeler the work on and the blaster has way more after market than the 250 or 350.

I am stoked right now. I installed the boost gauge today. I still haven't made a gasket for between the exhaust and the turbine and I am sure it is leaking at the front of the motor because the pipe jiggles. Even then, I put her on a cender block cranked her and put her in 5th, let out the clutch and held the brake and gave it gas. Rpms kept coming up, reading 0. I was like NOOOO :eek: Then when I was about to give up.... it shot up to around 5 pounds I:I :D:D:D:D:D GOD I am so happy. words don't express. B) Im so excited if you can't tell haha :D

B)

That's great news. What did you decide with the oil tank? Is the lil fuel pump working?

I have a blown up lawnmotor motor with a little plastic tank and I just drilled a whole just big enough to thread a barbed pipe fitting in. Will probably put some epoxy on the threads just to make sure it doesn't come out. Thanks for the offer on the tank tho man. Ya it seems to be. The fuel pump, I wish it had more pressure but as much as I have run this thing with that pump and it hasn't screwed up the bearings yet then I don't think I have anything to worry about out lol. I think I am going to ride it today I:I

My uncle used a real simple trick that injected washer fluid in the intake under boost conditions to help richen it up (on a VW). If you want to know more let me know.
Awsome project.