Raptor 660r Rebuild

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, seems like u got quite alot of money for 15yrs old. Awesome none the less.

Thanks man. I have some, i just like saving up I:I No girlfriend, so no money on her lol. When my brother was dating his ex girlfriend i saw him blow money left and right on her and he had nothing to show for it. Now that they broke up, he has nothing to show ahah, but me, i have my beautiful raptor :D

Thanks man. I have some, i just like saving up I:I No girlfriend, so no money on her lol. When my brother was dating his ex girlfriend i saw him blow money left and right on her and he had nothing to show for it. Now that they broke up, he has nothing to show ahah, but me, i have my beautiful raptor :D

You just have to find the right girl. My girlfriend has a job and buys what she wants and I have a job and I buy what I want. There out there, just gotta look a little harder. If you look hard enough, you might actually be able to find one that'll buy parts for you. I've had a couple that did that in the past.
Anyway, builds looking good, keep up the good work

You just have to find the right girl. My girlfriend has a job and buys what she wants and I have a job and I buy what I want. There out there, just gotta look a little harder. If you look hard enough, you might actually be able to find one that'll buy parts for you. I've had a couple that did that in the past.
Anyway, builds looking good, keep up the good work

Yeah i know stroker :D Thanks though! I appreciate it I:I

lol alot of chat about all the money. 794's like me, if he is the way he says. saved up over the years from all the little things. careful though man. i have nothing left(like 5k before) and all i got is this sh*tbox blaster. atleast you have something that works.

lol alot of chat about all the money. 794's like me, if he is the way he says. saved up over the years from all the little things. careful though man. i have nothing left(like 5k before) and all i got is this sh*tbox blaster. atleast you have something that works.

Im no liar! Lol i dont think you have posted once in this thread 89! Ahhhhh sh*t, whats wrong with your blaster X(

Status
Not open for further replies.