Raptor 660r Rebuild

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you go! Tell me what you all think!!!!!

2pq5evq.jpg

avr6yr.jpg

wow those are SICK ..easy fit?

Hey thanks reed i appreciate it!
Actually for the most part, yes!
All i had to do was cut out the box in the rear fender, and do some trimming on the gas tank cover (to fit correctly) Tomorrow i will make a few plates and i need to make a spacer for the front (Easy job)But so far so good, so im thinking ill make a custom battery box, or get a pod filter and make the air box and battery box. Idk yet.

Look real good man!

You should get a screen shot of said "rubbing it in their faces".

Thanks bro!
Lol i will! Thats a good idea. Tomorrow ill get some good pictures so you all better keep in touch in this thread!!!

Just need my axle, and my other front shock and then im set!!!

Just about everytime I view this thread I start at page one and continue. I;m in love with the powdercoat, lol.

Lol thanks man, and i know what you mean! Its an awesome color. Well i have about $40 from selling the dirtbike, now im going to buy some frame guards or i might save a tad more and get my front tires.

that's awesome the plastics are working out they look great on there, make sure you do a how to some where when your done, i guess i have to save up for 700 plastics now.

WOW! Finally got my axle. I ran into one problem though, my brake hub wont go on all the way. I have to maybe grind some of it down, but its too late right now. Ill get pics tomorrow!

Ok still waiting on my other shock, it should be here sometime this week hopefully cause thats all im waiting for. This weeks goal is to finish the plastic and mount the seat up then im done, for now ahaha. Then after i get some money, pro armor nerf bars, dr.d reverse lever, pro armor frame guards, gytr header pipe,maxxis razr mx front tires, and then thats about it. Im uploading pics now. Sorry for the sh*t quality, ill get better ones tomorrow. The beast is 49.6 inches wide from tire to tire in the rear :) shes got a fatty ahaa.

Status
Not open for further replies.