Raptor 660r Rebuild

Status
Not open for further replies.
STFU and get outta my thread.

Bahaha chill out dude.. !!! damn... A vette will smoke it too but dont get twisted over that dudes comment... I know one thing a raptor 660 will smoke my blasty and a juiced up 400ex.. trust me i know i tried it for fun... !! Good luck with the bike and be careful cause their hella mean..!!!

Honestly. If you didn't pay for a set arrival date (i.e. 2 day). Don't get mad because your sh*t doesn't show up. That is why I suck it up and pay for the 2nd day shipping. I'm wayyyyyyy impatient.

I cant wait for stuff. Not to mention i order my axle a week ago, and go the 3 day shipping! X(

3 day.

Omg 15, can you leave me alone please?! Ill make you cookies I:I

I'm assuming you ordered directly from Rocky Mountain if your getting a GForce. If you ordered one of eBay its going to take 2-3times longer as they have to take your order, place there own, receive your purchase, then finally ship it to you. RMATV doesnt drop ship for its dealers.

I new you would say it! Let me go snap a pic real fast. I still have to do a little bit of trimming and fitting, but I love em! Now i can go on RF and rub it in there faces that the 700 plastic will work. Give me 1 second.

Status
Not open for further replies.