Raptor 660r Rebuild

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad Bad News. Yeah those brand new a-arms i bought and got powdercoated are totally f*cked. Both the upper ball joints are done and thanks to yamaha i cant replace the top ones, only the bottom! :( But now im getting some brand new +2+1 lonestar a-arms :) !!!!!!

are they the stock Yamaha ones that you got coated? if so and the coated did the usual heat up the item before hand at 400* spray and bake at 400* for 20 min, then yes it is going to be messed up.

there is a special way to do the stock a-arms, and it is very time consuming.

Yeah i figured that. I remember what tim said. My dad drilled a hole in the a-arms to grease up the ball joints but whatever. It just an excuse to get me some extended a-arms

just one question how do you get so much money??? a whole ton of america is losing there houses and have almost no monet to spend. but the quad is looking awesome when i get my yz250 next year me and you have to drag race lol

you never know i might miss a gear or 2 lol

Where do I get it all. Well I do ALOT of work around my house and what not. Mow the lawn, shovel the drive way, vacuum the pool, rake the leaves, clean the floors and whatever else. So i get payed liek that, i watch my neighbors house when they go on vacation, and just from saving up and what not.

now thats dedication to the sport XD, thats great that you work ahrd for what you love, i guess everyone gonna have to start doing the same to pay the bills lolz. Hey if you buy me some long travel JD a-arms with some elkas i could come up to NY and ride. :D

Where do I get it all. Well I do ALOT of work around my house and what not. Mow the lawn, shovel the drive way, vacuum the pool, rake the leaves, clean the floors and whatever else. So i get payed liek that, i watch my neighbors house when they go on vacation, and just from saving up and what not.

oh cool i wish i wasnt so lasy and did stuff like that lol. anyways got any updates?

Ok its been a while. I got the +2 lonestar a-arms on. I disassembled my shocks to clean them and whatnot and lost one of the pieces :(but i ordered a new one so thats in the mail. My brand new g-force +2+4 axle should be here tomorrow hopefully so that will be put in. Raptor 700 plastics are getting ordered tuesday or wednesday. After that ill HAVE to put up some pics so just a summary

G-force axle- in the mail
+2 a-arms- on the bike
raptor 700 plastic (complete)- getting ordered this week
frame guards- getting ordered sometime this week

Status
Not open for further replies.