Raptor 660r Rebuild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blasterb0y794

Feb 4, 2008
New York
Well... after doing the blaster, it gots to be perfect. Im rebuilding the raptor I:I
Plans for it include, fresh tires, full HMF pipe, some kind of bumper,painted and powder coated parts, nerfs, graphics kit, plastics, and some other stuff. Man i need money lol. O well plans are to have it done sometime after july.

Thanks man. Thats right in my back yard too. Its not a track but just a little loop around. If you ever came up, you would have to come up with me and buds to the powerlines. By far the funnest place to ride!

Thanks man. Thats right in my back yard too. Its not a track but just a little loop around. If you ever came up, you would have to come up with me and buds to the powerlines. By far the funnest place to ride!

HELL YEAH! powerlines are like the funnest place to ride ever, what part of the powerlines do you ride?

Well here they are...
25srl0x.jpg

14uknsw.jpg

21bvdar.jpg

33n7q4w.jpg

2dri41w.jpg

i think it looks great now!!! i like the black hood on urs....looks like ur old blaster...and how to those black waters do?? hook up good

That was the whole idea with the blaster ah ha. The tires are AMAZING! I was keeping up with my buddy on his 4 wheel drive trailblazer through 2 feet of water and mud

Finding this Yamaha blue is a such a pain in the $#$. I cant find it anywhere, and the only place that has exact is colorrite.com and they want $190 for a quart of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.