Raptor 660r Rebuild

Status
Not open for further replies.
pshhh have it your way.. or go black dont paint it get it pc'd my paint is chipping like crazy..

Try Dupli Color metals cast over a black base. Or better yet try that over a series of different color bases until you get what you want. A good paint shop might be able to match it.

True true.

Im debating wether or not to get it powdercoated. I want to but i could save some money to put towards something else yah know? Its all how you prep it too.

trust me im no dummy and my dad had a body shop for over 25 years we preped it good and used good dupont single stage expoxy i mean it holds up good buy not like pc'd would

trust me im no dummy and my dad had a body shop for over 25 years we preped it good and used good dupont single stage expoxy i mean it holds up good buy not like pc'd would

im not saying your a liar corey im just saying everyone does everything different. look at the OEM paint on the frame, that sh*t lasts for a long time.

Im going to check the powdercoaters this weekend I:I

blasterboy where in ny are you and down on the island by me blasted and coated cheapest i found was 250 with colors in stock

Im in dutchess county, wappingers falls, near poukeepsie. There is a guy called L and S i believe thats the name and there is another guy in poukeepsie that does wheels for $400 and my frame and a-arms will prob use as much powder as 2 wheels so im figuring like around $200

I know that but its all how you do it. Im not saying your dad doesnt know how to prep metal but people do it different and better than other people.

Ok so i got some updated pics, still looking for the frame color, but have some pretty good matches. Got the shocks, pegs, sprocket, tie rods brake and shifter and a few other little things powdercoated. Ordered my new a-arms tuesday, so they should be here by the end of the week, the motor carbs, and suspension and stator are fully cleaned.

heres SOME pics...

2rzzatt.jpg

2q9j8k9.jpg

t9uqt1.jpg

2vkhqgx.jpg

121txtt.jpg

2evcajr.jpg

Lol yeah i know. I was to lazy to resize them but thanks. I wish my frame was done so i could start putting some stuff back together.

Status
Not open for further replies.