raptor 350 or blaster

Raptors an warriors are the same just different plastics slightly bigger carb I THINK....an you can build a decent blaster for what your going to put into that raptor just face it a raptor will never be as fast a decently modded blaster... An there boring ive road one with an hmf pipe nothing exciting imo

but it has a button that starts it, and reverse, and cooler shaped plastics, and require less maintnence, and if you put a silencer on it, it sounds really fast, like every fart can rice burner or that cool dude from the trailer park with a jacked up camaro and cherry bombs

but don't worry, we'll wait for them, even on a stock blaster

and i'm gonna take a wild guess, that for $2700 at a dealers, it's an 03+, if not an 06 blaster the OP was looking at.
which will have the hydro brakes

I doubt this guy will come back to get to this site because of the arguing haha but if you dont get a blaster dont waste your time and money getting a raptor get a 400ex they are 10 times what a raptor will ever be....2700 for a blaster wow i payed 11 for mine cause it was a virgin garage kept her whole life...

but it has a button that starts it, and reverse, and cooler shaped plastics, and require less maintnence, and if you put a silencer on it, it sounds really fast, like every fart can rice burner or that cool dude from the trailer park with a jacked up camaro and cherry bombs

but don't worry, we'll wait for them, even on a stock blaster

Cant come up with a decent comeback so you start saying random crap, no im not doing this becuase of a trend like your insinuating. I prefered 2 strokes until i trail rode the rappy, all i know is killing in a awkward position and having to stand up and kick is not easy. I killed my bike and rolled backwards and couldnt let off the brakes or it would go down the hill. Had to have someone hold it so it could be rolled back and kicked. Yes, a better rider could have not killed it and rolled backwards etc.. but it happens to all of us sometime or another, and it only takes 1 time. Electric start would of helped me. OOh, sounds like a fart can, i think its kinda a matter of opinion on sound im partial to both but i like the sound of every 4 stroke and very few 2 stroke, and what the hell you keep on throwing in the stuff that doesnt even apply to what were talking about "like every fart can rice burner or that cool dude from the trailer park with a jacked up camaro and cherry bombs" think before you speak. Or is there not enough oxygen getting to your brain because it stuck up kens ass and fighting for air.

Who needs reverse i can whip my blaster around with no problem in the trails.......

I hope he comes back, i feel sorry for starting a fight. But i just answered he question doing what this forum should and i did.

Yeah i can flip around in a open trail but how about a trail thats just wide enough for your bike to fit through? you gotta hope off and drag it back tell a open spot. Which is lazyness but doing that sucks. And when you get stuck how about having reverse to try and work yourself out of a hole? that would help huh?

I guess you like going slow all in personal pref........anyways if u dont like kick starting or getting off your bike to turn it around a blaster is not for you.......... a blaster isnt that heavy to turn around though.....

Last edited:
I guess you like going slow all in personal pref.......an now ur starting random sh*t pervert now his builder lol WOW

Haha, your dogging me for saying that, He called me a lazy ass, called my bike a bent up peice of sh*t and insulted everyone a raptorforum which he has no idea how they are. Seems to me you need to stay out of the conversation and let him fight his own battle. I dont see anyone stepping in for me and protecting me!

alrright, thanks for all the responses :p but anyways i think i will probably go for the blaster and try to lower the price a bit, im just tryin to get somethin bigger then my brothers 90cc atv that ive been riding, kinda tight on that thing, and at what height does a blaster get to small

alrright, thanks for all the responses :p but anyways i think i will probably go for the blaster and try to lower the price a bit, im just tryin to get somethin bigger then my brothers 90cc atv that ive been riding, kinda tight on that thing, and at what height does a blaster get to small

Good decision, I never ment to hate on blasters. There great and really really fun.

Sorry for the arguing.

But there are lots of taller members 6ft + and ride them.

Haha, your dogging me for saying that, He called me a lazy ass, called my bike a bent up peice of sh*t and insulted everyone a raptorforum which he has no idea how they are. Seems to me you need to stay out of the conversation.

bottom line is, who's opinion is the OP gonna take.........

someone who has had 3 different blasters for as long as you've been alive, 16 years.
including a brand new '96, (your birth year ?)
and my current 2...........a bolt on, slightly modded one,
and my sig pic bike.

or your one bike impression over the last few years of struggling to keep one running.

seems to me you should have stayed down in chat tonite with the girls.

I dont see anyone stepping in for me and protecting me!

thats cause you're on blaster forum, and dead wrong anyway

My opinion and f**k you of you don't like it. I don't like the raptor for a sport quad. I would much rather have the Blaster. I feel like I'm on a fast quad.2 stroke sound and kick start. I think it's stupid to have electric start on a sport quad. It's up to you on what to get. I have rode one before and know how I feel about it. I would take the Blaster anyday.

ok sounds good and if you get an fmf pipe etc does it increases chances of blowing the engine due to re jetting etc

bottom line is, who's opinion is the OP gonna take.........

someone who has had 3 different blasters for as long as you've been alive, 16 years.
including a brand new '96, (your birth year ?)
and my current 2...........a bolt on, slightly modded one,
and my sig pic bike.

or your one bike impression over the last few years of struggling to keep one running.

seems to me you should have stayed down in chat tonite with the girls.

I have 2 bikes, and age doesnt always mean experience. Just because some old men like to get on the internet and watch you woman and mouth young boys on a atv website. You should stick to your atari

ok sounds good and if you get an fmf pipe etc does it increases chances of blowing the engine due to re jetting etc

no, when you get it, just come back and ask us, we'll guide you right thru rejetting !!!!

alright 1995 calm down dude. i have to agree after a 2 and half hour harescramble i dont feel like dragging my quad around town backing it up and turning it around and that crap. not because im lazy but after a long day of riding im tired. BUT i wouldnt take a raptor, im not taking sides. i like the blaster for its speed and its just a fun little quad to ride. i like the modern features of the raptor with the electirc start and reverse. trust me in comes in handy. but i would take a Blaster over raptor 350. But i would take a YFZ 450r or ltz 400 over both. sorry blaster bros. but the blaster is an amazing quad and i have nothing againest it other then i wish they had a little bit more speed and power. but im sure if you put in the time and money some memebers on here have like AWK or Blasterfreek30 i would be happy. but i dont have the money you guys do. so there is my two cents