Project super sleeper shee

With the bottom end jetting being as lean as I could make it, it was still rich and stumbling in the midrange.

One can lean out the AFR by changing the oil/fuel ratio, changing from 32:1 to 25:1 is about 1 jet size / one to two needle clips leaner.

One can fine tune the AFR simply by adjusting the premix ratio.

There is also the added advantage of slightly more compression, giving a little more power, owing to the extra oil.

That thing ripped paulie! Sit on the tank! Lol
LOL it's funny cause you raced me- and beat me. Then we traded bikes and you beat me again. Thanks for the lesson and advice brother I:I

the Hannah sleeper sounded awesome PB and was doing work the whole trip! man i love the detail and how clean you keep your sh*t. cheers to you sir
Thanks alot James. You know them drag blasters you and Jess have are a lil shinny and easy on the eyes too :)

One can lean out the AFR by changing the oil/fuel ratio, changing from 32:1 to 25:1 is about 1 jet size / one to two needle clips leaner.

One can fine tune the AFR simply by adjusting the premix ratio.

There is also the added advantage of slightly more compression, giving a little more power, owing to the extra oil.
Pretty smart mang. My compression actually went down over my previous combo. From around 155 to 140.
My therory is the Vitos head gasket made to work with the stock head is extra thick.
I've been told it's because I'm now using Blaster pistons which have a different crown on the them compared to Banshee pistons.
I'm gonna get bigger carbs. I mean it really runs like crap basically from off idle all the way through the midrange.
It's real finicky also. The nite time cool air woke the motor up tremendously over the hot mid-day air, it just isn't getting anywhere near the air flow it needs.
I'm just at a crossroads on what to get because I'm loving the sleeper aspect of it. It really needs 35-39mm Keihin PWK flat slides to be all it can be but thats kinda lettin the cat out of the bag.
I'm kinda wanting some old school Mukuni VM 33mm round slides just like the stockers but slightly bigger looking on the outside.