The Hurricane Shee making a couple laps around a MX track

Paulie B

Jan 17, 2008
SOMD
My first time to this place and my first time on a MX track.
My mods:
Flotek trail port
Pro-Circuit pipes
TDR reeds on stock cages.
Stock everything else, stock 11 year old shocks.

I went on the trails too but they were pretty extreme with hurricane Irene coming through the week before.

Enjoy lol

Last edited by a moderator:
that gave me wood !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks AWK it was pretty fun! Yesterday and my body today reminded me that I really need some new shocks lol
All in all it was fun. I could see myself gettin a membership there considering if you go twice and pay for the day you could have bought a membership. Lots of great guys and alot of smokers still kickin it too.
I'm not sure what those 2 dirtbike guys were doin in front of me on the 2nd lap but they made me look fast HA :p

looks like he cleared that tabltop on the last lap ??

Wow! You didn't ever push her hard. That thing has got some nice power. What size are the bikes? You made them look like little 50's. Lol.

Not sure on the bikes but I can say all drivers in the vid were mediocre haha
Thanks for the comps friends :p

Nice riding! I bet Race Tech could do a number on that back shock if you wanted to upgrade on a budget. As for the fronts, well Im sure you have all kinds of ideas... :D

Wow! You didn't ever push her hard. That thing has got some nice power. What size are the bikes? You made them look like little 50's. Lol.

i agree, this thing flew. i rode it at busco last year! that guy that ported must really know his stuff.

Yes sir. I miss it! Ive been talking to john about resleeving my new cylinders back to 'stockish' specs and then I'll have Denny port them again.