GoPro BLASTER MX track

Xero

Jan 8, 2012
England, UK.
Heres a quick vid of riding the blaster I got back the other day at the local "mx" track.. the tracks pretty crap compared to what some of you guys ride but .. its fun none the less! :D .... I didn't have no back brake so had to brake alot earlier for corners and also its a pro circuit pipe so wasnt really suited for MX much but I gave it my best shot against the raptor! :p he would of been toast if I was on the pred! I:I

Anyone else notice the power bogged at about 1:35.. and it wasn't due to being in the wrong gear although thats what it seemed like! .. maybe it just sucked crap through the carb idk! anyway enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
I did notice that the guy on the Raptor was not even trying to ride, not once did he get his butt off the seat in the corners.

He was riding like he had a stick up his orifice.

At 42 seconds he actually put his weight to the wrong side of the bike.

I did notice that the guy on the Raptor was not even trying to ride, not once did he get his butt off the seat in the corners.

He was riding like he had a stick up his orifice.

At 42 seconds he actually put his weight to the wrong side of the bike.

Haha, yepp, I offered to give him tips on how to ride.. but he was stuck up his own .... , he basically said "We'', I've riden quads all my life..." etc. heh, no telling some people :/

Don't be afraid to throw your weight right on the side. And throw your weight way back in that whoops section. You want your front tires to just float on the tops while your rears "hop" from one to the other. And when you get into it a lot, you will find yourself benefiting from using the front brake more than the rear anyways.

I'll try get a recent video of me riding the predator asap, .. after so long on the pred riding the blaster was hard I felt so cramped and couldn't move much :/