Post some pics of your guns!!

isn't the AR-15 prone to jamming like the M16?

Why not get a S&W MP15T? chuck that thing in the water, sand, mud, it will not jam, It's a sealed gun. It was featured in Future weapon, under a diff. name of course. Floating barrel so you don't burn yourself. Now that's a wicked rifle....

my ar has never jammed an if i need something to put in sand water dirt or whatever thats what the ak-47 is for it will shoot even if you fill it with dirt an sand

Total we have a lot of guns, and i have a lot of guns myself. Just to let you know, i havent payed for any of my guns. My dad pays for them and the ammo, so i can enjoy guns, learn how to handle them, how to protect myself, and to have fun. I dont have any pics of them yet, i might get some. But a quick list.

A youth Henry Lever action .22
a new remington 11-87 Super mag sportsman or something like that,3 1/2 inch, 26 inch barrel, like a woodland camo, its my duck gun
a remington 870 super mag, it was black synthetic, we put on a camo forearm and stock. It was always jamming since we bought it new, so it got put away and i got the 11-87
Remington 1100 trap gun, custom fitted to me. 30? inch barrel. My dad and i shoot competition trap. We arent that good, but its fun
S&W .22 target pistol, semi auto. Super accurate, no recoil, quiet. Everybody likes that gun
a youth New Englander 20 gauge single shot shotgun, kicks like a mule, weighs nothing. Got it when i was 4 or 5
a little Benelli Monte Carlo 20 gauge, it was my first decent trap gun, then my pheasant gun, now the young kids shoot it
i think thats all of mine

Then my dad has 4 Browning A-5s, ancient guns. All in good condition, and he still hunts with one
a Model 12 saddle ring carbine, dad had to have one so he bought it, hasnt shot it.
He also has a .480, i think, Ruger Super redhawk alaskan.
alaskan.jpg

That things shakes the ground, and is super loud. Dad was shooting some magnums in it, and gave it to one of his buddies thats about 30. It scared the sh*t out of him and he only shot it once, so dad shot it with one hand. Surprised he could hold it.

We have a bunch of others, but to many to list.

Why not get a S&W MP15T? chuck that thing in the water, sand, mud, it will not jam, It's a sealed gun. It was featured in Future weapon, under a diff. name of course. Floating barrel so you don't burn yourself. Now that's a wicked rifle....

wonder what the price comparrison is though?.?.? Anyone know, i remeber seeing them on the tv show of future weapon but its been awhile ago!

damn you guys have a damn army going on lol this is my baby, i know its not a rifle or anything but its my paintball gun. =D its only 13 ounces and can shoot up to 32 paintballs a second. its like a rope when it come out of the barrel lol
ive also got 3 other ones.

4l6opj.jpg

v5hif7.jpg

2njdqao.jpg

those are just my rifles i have 2 remington 870s one in 2 3/4" an the other in 3" a mosberg 500a an a taurus .357 revolver sigsauer .40cal an .357sig (same gun 2 diffrent barells)

Not sure why you are all making this information public where anyone can see it.. Do you not realize that is not exactly a bright move?

Bragging about what you have and dont have is fun and all, but to blurt out that you have illegal stuff on a public forum is sort of a stupid move in my opinion. good luck with that whole "i am cool I have illegal ammunition" thing. If you half as smart as you are "cool" you would keep that information where not just anyone can see it.

I've only got one pic of some guns, the HK tactical, the glock 23, and 15

1054069403_dscn1126_small.jpg

also have an 870 (doesn't everybody?), 10/22, and two old-school guns from two different grand parents that I really wouldn't even fire any more, a .22/.410 over/under (have fired back in the day), and an old 16 gauge from back when shot gun shells were black powder, and as a result, I have no desire to ever fire this thing. The old 16 gauge is worth maybe 5-10 bux more than what it originally sold for back in the early 1900s, so like 30-35 bux today, but it looks really cool on the wall!! I have shot 22s out of the .22/.410, but again, the thing is so old that it was designed for black powder charged shotgun shells, so it's really not wise to use smokeless powder shells in it. It can be done, but it also may go boom right in your face. Again, looks bad ass on the wall!!

AR-15's are great guns. It may be why most every cop car in America has one now.

Oh, and while I just dug into my old school photo hosting account, here's a pic of my hottie marine chic friend from back in ~'03ish. This pic was taken in kuwait, right after we went into iraq....before "mission accomplished." She's only wearing a shirt....although, not very revealing
1053199214_imgp0150.jpg

Eh, I better stop there before she kills me!!