Post some pics of your guns!!

muscle.jpg

here are my guns!!!!!!!!

i got a bunch of guns.. no pics though :(

my friend has one of those ar-15's.. what a fckin beast

here is a pic of my mini-14 i have two 30 round mags for it....
i love this gun so much lol.....

100_0987.jpg

crazy f*ckers and ur guns lol. heres my paintball gun. sp ion w/ evil barrel, halo b v35, 68/4500 airtank empire cover, lapco feedneck, cp drop forward, sick trigger and a firebolt.

ION001.jpg

just as the Title says! Post some pics of your guns! heres a few of mine, i recently got them all shined up and just ordered a few new gadgets and will post more pics once their on!! Post away guys!

Here's a couple links for info if anyone is curious!
Colt AR-15A3 Tactical Carbine, Model 6721
Colt M4 Carbine

thast alot of money in guns lol

all i have is a ruger 10/22

my dads gotta ak47, thats the best gun ever lol

i have a winchester .35 lever..a remington fieldking .308 and a ruger.22 and i have a marlin .444 my fav is the .308..dont have pics tho ..but saturday was opening day of rifle season..(yea imma redneck..so?) and i shot me a 5 pointer with my .35 at a 150yd shot..right in the chest..he ran 200 yards then dropped

Reactions: BlasterChris08
i have a winchester .35 lever..a remington fieldking .308 and a ruger.22 and i have a marlin .444 my fav is the .308..dont have pics tho ..but saturday was opening day of rifle season..(yea imma redneck..so?) and i shot me a 5 pointer with my .35 at a 150yd shot..right in the chest..he ran 200 yards then dropped
sickk.. i got a 6 point on the first day of rifle season with my .270 semi auto, the f*cker jammed twice so i took the clip out and stuck a bullet in the chamber and BOOM HEADSHOT! (no not really right behind the shoulder :p) and he didnt move an inch! just dropped

thast alot of money in guns lol

all i have is a ruger 10/22

my dads gotta ak47, thats the best gun ever lol

tons of money, thats why theres only a few in that safe!! lol, but the m4 was actually left to me from my brother 2 yrs ago! Its never been shot or out of the house since!