Post some pics of your guns!!

I have an Brand new AIM low profile scope mount (rail) for a ruger 10/22 if anyone is in need, its brand new in package with screws and allen wrench, i'll sell it for $10 with free shipping if anyone is interested! Have a pic if needed! Let me know

I also have a nice original stock, its brand new, i toke it off my gun when i first got it and modified the gun! Can post pics if needed! $35 with free shipping.

I have a remington 870 20 guage, remington 597 .22, cva kodiak pro magnum .50 cal muzzleloader, soon I will have a 410. Now for my Dads collection he has a 410 also, a .22, a glock with a ccw, and a sks. For all you antigunnists out there keep this in mind, its not guns that kill people, its people that kill people.

hi point

you guys need to clean your gun proprley I had a hi point 9mm and it was sweet. and as for not having any aftermarket parts thats a lie I get several magizens in the mail every month and they allways have sotcks, scopes, and they even have a hunter modle with a scope. and as for people saying they jam like I said clean your gun or you might need to look at it to see if some parts a defective, like around the rails becuse you might need to take a dremal tool to them.

you guys need to clean your gun proprley I had a hi point 9mm and it was sweet. and as for not having any aftermarket parts thats a lie I get several magizens in the mail every month and they allways have sotcks, scopes, and they even have a hunter modle with a scope. and as for people saying they jam like I said clean your gun or you might need to look at it to see if some parts a defective, like around the rails becuse you might need to take a dremal tool to them.

you still get what you pay for it might not jam now but it will an all my guns stay cleaned you can only shine a turd so much before you just accept that you have been rubbing a piece of sh*tI:I

No you don't=)) I had 2 of them(the 9mm carbine and the 9mm pistol), both were junk and both of them jammed most of the time before I had the mag empty.

Hi points are sh*t. You can get a .45 auto from impactguns.com for like $150.00. any simi auto hand gun for $150.00 are sh*t. Glocks are concidered "cheep" hand guns and those cost $500.00

Hi points are sh*t. You can get a .45 auto from impactguns.com for like $150.00. any simi auto hand gun for $150.00 are sh*t. Glocks are concidered "cheep" hand guns and those cost $500.00

HAHAHA Thanks for saying my 9mm is sh*t lol...I know its not that great tho, but it does the job. I like my p22 way better though. Glocks are great guns tho, I have a friend that has kimbers colts what ever you can think of but he carrys his glock 19 and sometimes his 17. My hi point was my first gun, so I didn't know any better.

our newest gun its a .17
l_bb75465168574eaf96d33ce15c3efd50.jpg

and heres my step dad and his state record buck last year
l_8728815b8c041b46dc7a6ae6b918ea35.jpg

Here is a pic of my baby, its a preban open bolt Tec-9. Out of all my guns it is my favorite, it sleeps with me and goes everywhere with me. Nothing like squeezing off a couple hundred rounds with a Tec-9 after a bad day.I:I

Tec-9right.jpg

Tec-9left.jpg

funny. i've had a hipoint .380 for over 5 years shot weekly and never had a jam. definatly enough fun to be worth the measly $120 they want new for one. altho its the cheapest gun i own its one of my favorites. i had 2 of them for the first 2 years until i realized i'd never need to have one in each hand lol.

favorites (no special order)

mossberg 500 pump (currently with pistol grip)
remington featherlite .308 with tasco 6-24x42
ruger .22-250 w tasco 6-24x42
mossberg .17hmr w/ tasco 3-9x40
hipoint .380

not so favorite
bryco .380
mossberg .308
old ugly sks that has a mind of its own.

the sks is pretty much a conversational piece anymore since it isnt safe to shoot. every now and again you'll pull the trigger once and let off of it and the gun will continue to crack off another 3-5 shots. no it wasnt modified for full auto just a POS semi with a mind of its own

Last edited: