post pics of your ride

89blaster89

Aug 26, 2011
Pacific northwest, washington
I know we have a few threads on this but there all old, post pics of your cars/trucks. ill start heres my beast
20sg9i0.jpg

Errr, I don't own a truck.. nor a car for that matter BUT I am getting my driving licence in order to drive my chosen vehicle on the road.... come on guys you know what it is right!? ;)

I'm about 70% way through the process of getting out on the road legally with it! :D

g98v.jpg

l35c.jpg

1byc.jpg

zezm.jpg

Errr, I don't own a truck.. nor a car for that matter BUT I am getting my driving licence in order to drive my chosen vehicle on the road.... come on guys you know what it is right!? ;)

I'm about 70% way through the process of getting out on the road legally with it! :D

Dude that's awesome!! I still want a road legal blaster lol

And for whoever didnt believe me, you can make quads road legal! Lol

Dude that's awesome!! I still want a road legal blaster lol

And for whoever didnt believe me, you can make quads road legal! Lol

Thanks! :D I live in the UK by the way. I've heard their is places in the US they can be legal to? .. although even here in the UK its a MASSIVE ball ache, their so much you have to do and everything has to be precise such as Lights can't be to close together, to low nor to high. It's not just as simple as must have lights.. theirs so many little niggly bits! X(

Oh on as for blastys on the road.. I remember me and a mate put my old blue blaster into the back of his van and took it to a quite road once... for a little 200cc their haul ass on tarmac! :p

how did u lower it?? well im mostly interested in the front?? and could u snap a pic of the under side of the front?? i want to see the suspension style that this truck has

how did u lower it?? well im mostly interested in the front?? and could u snap a pic of the under side of the front?? i want to see the suspension style that this truck has

i have torsion bars, i just threw 3" blocks in the back and in the front just loosened up the torsion bars and she was dropped. i believe rangers dont have torsions :(

05 Colorado 4x4 here. no pics though. going to raise mine about 8 inches next year sometime.I:I