New style build

Ok been working hard on gettin her done! Almost there, Hoping to do heat cycles this week!

The toomey-
36dbddfb.jpg

b47ad87c.jpg

13903afa.jpg

A little personal touch!
82d05780.jpg

My blasty has wings! Yes that is a nology coil up front!
53e66c1c.jpg

I don't remember where. I want to say TM designworks, but not positive. It has four orings for a perfect seal! No more pissin around with hose clamps!

Holy sheep sh*t slicker, that thing is looking great! Real nice work bro!!!!

I cost alot of sheepshit too! I wouldn't have it any other way! Like Burger King, Have it your way! Gonna finish the air box tonight and hope to fire it up tonight for the first heat cycle!

I cost alot of sheepshit too! I wouldn't have it any other way! Like Burger King, Have it your way! Gonna finish the air box tonight and hope to fire it up tonight for the first heat cycle!
every coin you put into it Shows!!! that and im sure a bunch of blood sweat and beers! when i first tuned into this thread, i thought the red and white was gonna be a little sketchy, No Way!!! The colors are perfect!!! one bad mofo there man!!!!I:II:I

Air box was a pain to do as the mandrel tube had to come out through the side to line up with the carb! But it is a 2.475" hole straight to the 2.25" carb opening no sharp bends, me likey!

So what is the best method to remove some scratches in aluminum so I can polish shiney?

IMG_20120515_211243.jpg

IMG_20120515_211317.jpg

Air box was a pain to do as the mandrel tube had to come out through the side to line up with the carb! But it is a 2.475" hole straight to the 2.25" carb opening no sharp bends, me likey!

So what is the best method to remove some scratches in aluminum so I can polish shiney?

IMG_20120515_211243.jpg

IMG_20120515_211317.jpg

hell yeah, just gotta work the sanding with lighter n lighter. 400-1200 wet. then polishing compound then buff. if i can do my nasty azz cases, you could make that *Shine* wheres blasterfreak??? that guys a polishing wizz!!!!

hell yeah, just gotta work the sanding with lighter n lighter. 400-1200 wet. then polishing compound then buff. if i can do my nasty azz cases, you could make that *Shine* wheres blasterfreak??? that guys a polishing wizz!!!!

I hate sanding as much as painting! But it has to shine!

lookin good slickers,
what carb is that on there ???
and where is the idle screw that adjusts the slide up ?
or is that like my PJ, and uses the choke circut to add just extra fuel, and no air ??? < F'in stupid IMO

You may be older than me but nothing wrong with your eyes!

Idle screw is not installed yet! Good eye, it came in it's own seperate bag for some reason Because it's the elcheapo plastic one keihin recommends them, over the brass for the PWK? However- It's a 33 PWK brutha!

When I get home this evening about 9PM, she is getting her first fire video, we will see how it goes!

I haven't forgot about those firefighter decals you want me to design. I've been working on them in my spare time, which is slim right now! Looks good slick.

IMG_20120515_211243.jpg

IMG_20120515_211317.jpg

Looking good!!!I:II:I I like the brushed aluminum look because it's easier to do then the polish look...lol I ran a Dual Action Sander around my box and then finished up by hand with a scotch bright pad...

you will have to sand it to get the deep scratches out. I agree with bronco. my quad is pollished like crazy and it is hard to keep that way